When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHAT IS RWI??

A lot of heat between RWG and RWI lately, I just hope all these forums get along well.

I mean what's the point for competition? We are all members of three forums anyway.

You mean between RWI and RWG don't ya? :g:

I don't remember posting anything negative, nor have I seen any derogatory threads about RWI here. Do you?

well...the truth is that most of the members are members on all of the forums...so there is no need of competition between forums....

i check all of the forums..but i post here because i find this forum MY FORUM:::MY HOME...

everybody feels somewhere like home...this is my home...other forums are just like bus stops where i stop by for a while before going home!

The point that Jeff was making is that we are not part of the little war games and others need to get their own house in order.

That is my first and last post on this matter here at RWG.

Ken

Edit to add; As always the link to all the other rep sites can be found in our links section.

A lot of heat between RWG and RWI lately, I just hope all these forums get along well.

I mean what's the point for competition? We are all members of three forums anyway.

I have only joined TRC during the old RWG1 going down days. I rarely check the boards there, this is the main one. I couldnt be bothered to join the other ones.

RWI is the only forum i don't vist. I CANNOT get to that site, ever (can't even ping it). It always times out.

I did manage to register, by using a free proxy server, but i cannot get to that URL from my own ISP's transparent cache. It's too much hassle playing with my proxy settings to go visit it. Plus, i'll never get anywhere near my 10Mb connection speed through a proxy.

My isp is blueyonder btw.

Edited by bigpops

RWI is the only forum i don't vist. I CANNOT get to that site, ever (can't even ping it). It always times out.

I did manage to register, by using a free proxy server, but i cannot get to that URL from my own ISP's transparent cache. It's too much hassle playing with my proxy settings to go visit it. Plus, i'll never get anywhere near my 10Mb connection speed through a proxy.

My isp is blueyonder btw.

It is a blueyonder problem, I am on it too and can' get connected except via a proxy or auto config script. I don't know why BY have a ban on the service provider.

You will need a proxy, I get a good connection. I also have 10MB BB, but my proxy has 100's of TB's of bandwidth.

maybe one of the admins could clearup the links/competition/hate/history between TRC/RWG and so on in the board faq´s?

for me as a freshman is´s quite mysterious.

Just some members can't get along well with some members. So, some only go to RWG/TRC and some only go to RWI.

The tone on these forums are different. So feel free to join all 3 of them.

maybe one of the admins could clearup the links/competition/hate/history between TRC/RWG and so on in the board faq´s?

for me as a freshman is´s quite mysterious.

Absolutely no competition between RWG and TRC (we even share the same Admin!).

There have been some occasional flames between members of RWG -- so someone of them migrated to TRC and/or WT and/or RWI.

There also have been some occasional flames between two or three incarnations of a same member in different forums -- quite correctly, they migrated to lunatics' asylums.

And in the old RWG I days there has been a diaspora away from Blade and some mods of Rongom and others, who gave rise to WT.

As it has been said, all forums (no, I won't spell 'fora' -- do you say 'asyla', by chance?) have their special taste, and we are free to be members of them all.

What better? :D