When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wristcheck Fri - Sun 09/14/07 - 09/16/07

Andei3000

Its a fiddy week end for me

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Last night i decided to make myself a new strap from the tree bark with full stiching and a soft lining leather, not done one like that since my first fiddy strap on the photo above and i was not too happy with the first as cutting the leather went a bit wrong, but i keep it on that strap to remind me to concentrate. So i tried to better that one, 4 hours later and for some reason i managed to break 4 needles. I got it finished and you know what i fitted it and found i dont like it! what do you think?

DSCN3211.jpg

DSCN3212.jpg

DSCN3213.jpg

and a crappy lume shot Crappy shot not crappy lume) because it was glowing like a light sabre when i came up stairs

DSCN3223.jpg

so should i keep it or sell it?

DSCN3223.jpg

so should i keep it or sell it?

Keep it! I like it.

It's a bit rough, but it adds a certain grace to the macho Fiddy (well, it looks macho on you). The stitching is what does it.

@Raymond: YAY! I'm so happy for you. When strapaholics pounce on that perfect strap, it's magic. Will post mine anyway. Later, have stuff to do, alas.

@Jiro: Your rocker emoticons made me ROTFLMAO.

@Wilith: Where did you get that Diver! Really unusual.

Keep it! I like it.

It's a bit rough, but it adds a certain grace to the macho Fiddy (well, it looks macho on you). The stitching is what does it.

@Raymond: YAY! I'm so happy for you. When strapaholics pounce on that perfect strap, it's magic. Will post mine anyway. Later, have stuff to do, alas.

@Jiro: Your rocker avatars made me ROTFLMAO.

Hey V! Where is my surprise?

Hey V! Where is my surprise?

Have to go to the bank, run some errands, then go downstairs to the pool and "pose" the watches in new and interesting posishes! I always try a little something special for the Weekend Wrist-checks, but I fear, this week was very special photography-wise for me, and it'll be a tough act to follow.

You are just going to sleep no, Raymond? Ah well. When you wake up, they'll be there! Promise. :)