When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank you for the good times & move into a better future!

V

My last post will be a big THANK YOU for the great times you gave me in this forum.

I love RWGII as much as the people who created it and I am really sorry I have to go.

Thanks a lot to Admin, the mods and all my FRIENDS here.

Will be in touch. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Veni,

I hate to see you leave the board. As you know, I purchased my first PAM from you, and things just won't be the same without you. I'm sure you have thought things over, so sleep on it, and then shoot me a PM.

Esmarc :pimp:

Veni,

I figured it out. You sent me your cash as a Birthday gift. Seeing we share the same birthday, I know that you must be stubborn as I know I can be (no harm intended) I hope that you take some time to absorb what is transpiring, and I understand where you're coming from. Hope all of this blows over soon and you're back with us once again.

Esmarc :pimp:

I don't get it. Both of the ignore button and PM block button are working.

You have to leave because you can't get along well with one of the member. What's the big deal? That PM wasn't a threat imho.

There are too many people in the world that you may hate, so what are you going to do about it? Escape to an island?

Just ignore Elliot and put him on the PM block list. Why making things so complicated. Isn't there any way to make you stay? I mean don't you think you are getting a little too stubborn on this issue?

Edited by cwai02

The "Ignore button" also works well on E. Lazurus syncophants...

Did he give you a nice strap, Cwai?

He was not always so nice.

Some people were told that he would rather not sell a strap than see it on a rep... then he sent out spurious "legal threat" hate mail to Pam rep collectors. The famous, (infamous) "VP Legal" messages.

Then he discovered that he can sell more straps to the thousands of rep collectors on these boards than he can to the few hundred on Paneristi. $$$$ rule, eh, Elliot?

I don't mind that he hated rep collectors,.. it's the hyprocracy that I cannot abide.

His presence on this board makes me feel sick to my stomach.

My last post will be a big THANK YOU for the great times you gave me in this forum. I love RWGII as much as the people who created it and I am really sorry I have to go.

Thanks a lot to Admin, the mods and all my FRIENDS here.

Will be in touch. :)

WTF Dude, I get the Karma concept, good man retreats crap and all that, but don't be letting some two-bit fookwit run you off. Why not just have him killed?

Besides, I may need a good deal on another strap.

:bangin:

Bill

The boss in White house is a hypocrite

His presence in White House makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I guess I have to leave the country tomorrow.

Ya. Sky is falling...

Btw, Elliot didn't give me anything. Indeed I didn't even get the strap that I won in his photo contest. It was a good gesture and I had fun, so I didn't care at all. Anyway, I did buy a few straps from him and I think they are fine. I mean, if you refuse to read his posts and refuse to give him business, that is your choice and you have a way to do it with the forum softare.

After all, Veni doesn't have to leave. Well, maybe Veni thinks people will hate Elliot more if he leave?

Hating someone on the other side of internet is just stupid. Sometimes you just don't have to be too serious with things on internet.

Edited by cwai02

No need to go veni, we still love you (as you can see)... You shouldn't let things get to you so much. It's a free internet and a free board, there will always be conflict of some kind... you just have to get through it... gracefully, preferably.

See you soon I'm sure. :yu: