When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank you for the good times & move into a better future!

V

I will be here.. rised from the flames like the Phoenix..

52642-36032.gif

Wecome back V. Horah to the Admin and the Mods for a very wise decision. For the contributions you made here, I consider you and some members like you (old timer) as pillars of this forum. Welcome back. So,,,are you selling one of your straps to E?? Be a sport :p

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'V' reminded me of 'V for Vendetta', so now we can once again witness Veni's vicarious verbose verbiage for there is no vainful vengeful valedictorian victory. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome back! :group:

Onve again thank you all for your kind words...

I am the first person who HATES seeing people say that they will leave and then stay and it looks like some kind of game to win the sympathy of the others.

I assure you this is not the case with me.. Yesterday I have Ordered the Admin to unregister me, but probably he had a 'plan' in his mind and didn't do it.

You have a PM

Bill

Onve again thank you all for your kind words...

I am the first person who HATES seeing people say that they will leave and then stay and it looks like some kind of game to win the sympathy of the others.

I assure you this is not the case with me.. Yesterday I have Ordered the Admin to unregister me, but probably he had a 'plan' in his mind and didn't do it.

sorry, but the "pls unregister me" crys for attention IMHO. if one doesnt want to visit anymore, one can just leave his account as it is. no need to get it deleted or "unregistered".

Veni...nice to see that you have changed your decision...you always have good posts...cheers

Veni...nice to see that you have changed your decision...you always have good posts...cheers

Now that it's all settled, where did you get that strap and will it fit a large wrist?

This is a Hirsch strap offered by DON a couple of months ago, and it is the same material Panerai uses on the 213.

Unfortunately DON is sold out (I bought the last one).

It has its own deployment and you have to cut the strap to fit exactlly your wrist. When new it was quite big I must say... -_-

Guest overboosted

waaaa..........I dont like E so I am leaving............waaaaa

Seems a bit childish. Why is there always SO much drama here and at the old RWG?

I am glad to see V is staying but it is a shame it was at the expense of another contributing member.

I dont klnow the full details of the feud, and don't care to research to find out, but I do know V is a asset to the forum, and in my dealings with E, he seems like an A+ dealer to me. I have bought 2 straps and gotten two more absolutly FREE. Obvi I can't hold anything against him on that. But it is a shame he is now banned from this place because of something in the past, and one member had a problem and cried and got his way. I realize if one wants his wares, they can just pop on over to a different place and get them, but this is not the point. I thought this was supposed to be the land of the free, a change from the dictatorship of the old place. Seems to be going down a dark path lately, all this bickering and whatnot. The RBJ/Zig bout was quite ugly, but luckily we didn't lose anyone there, yet.

Remember folks, it's all about the watches, and we are all adults and CAN all get along.

Except for Nais :bangin:

Freedom is chaos. :) Sometimes choices have to be made. And banning someone who has participated in the persecution of rep collectors and threatened a member or two is fine with me. His being here struck me as the ultimate hypocrisy once I put two and two together. And yes, I had previously had a good transaction with him. So what.

I see,,,so were rep collectors persecuted because of him? Or were there just threats?

I have received those threats from fortune 50 companies. You know what.. I am still using their products.

It's just business, nothing personal.

People are too sensitive...

Edited by cwai02