When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank you for the good times & move into a better future!

V

i dont kno all the details about all this venu and eliot [censored], and nor do i care too. i guess if venu leaves for whatever reason thats his choice, where is going, watchtrader?

i hope he goes to rwi

this whole thing just seems well silly,

jst sell your stuff and so be it. who cares what other think, i sure dont

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosta i know this is not going to last , you will be here soon, Eliot (even i do not know him) after seen his behavior after his appearance here, i can tell you that soon he will leave with empty hands.. So keep in touch...

PM sent...

@ Veni, you know how I feel on this subject. You will be greatly missed, especially since you actually contributed to these forums and not just here to peddle your wares. Good luck and hope to see you back around here soon.

Veni-

I hope you're leaving relates to good things and not the crap I have recently read about here. In any case, I do hope you're leave is short. You will be sorely missed by me and many other loyal members.

All the best and cheers to you. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Selfishly speaking, I am still dying to get my hands on that croc strap. :)

As I have said privately to the Admin, I will explain here in more detail:

I am VERY NEGATIVE about E being here.. I believe he hasn't changed and I simply don't like persons like him around me somewhere that I have fun. Finally I don't like to be threatened.

For Christs sake he has called a RWG member, AT HIS WORK to threaten him with his lawyer on the phone...

I know that he cannot find me and hurt me easily (even Admin was not sure he could find me if I wanted to register again) but some people are just sick to be BAD to others. I hope Karma in 'My Name is Earl' has his effect on E as well. I am a happy person most of the time and I don't need someone with an axe waiting above my head.

For me this forum is a place of pleasure and fun and straps are my little passion FOR ME and not for money.

I have just decided that it's a shame to make the straps for myself when I can make more quantities for my friends in RWG.

If this means that I will be a big strap dealer.. I doubt it. Nevertheless... I had such help from Dealers you CANNOT believe it... Aaron/HKTAN for starts for helping me with all that mattered, BOB (and MAC) giving me help and details about strap production, Drew at Europelli is THE NICEST PERSON I ever met (and he deserves every penny for his little expensive straps), so it is not a matter of competition.. It is a matter of character.

As you should ALL know, I recommend so hardly some straps that even if one person thinks that I did all that for strap competition is at least gullible. I have written a very detailed post about PAM straps and included everyone in there saying good words about everyone. If TCstraps are not there is because they don't deserve it. E should go and take advice from Drew at Europelli how a seller should be.

At the end the parcel with the leathers is probably LOST and even is E wanted a Veni strap he can't possibly have it.

I didn't wanted E here.. He has his own FORUM, his own WEBSITE, he posts at TRC, he posts at RWI... at least give a credit to some members here who don't like him to be around... not to be. At least if he wants to be..let him be.. I can put the ignore button NOW, but offering his straps here is like ACCEPTING him.

There are many die-hard Paneristi here who watch us very close and despite us. But this is a public forum and everyone can register and watch.

YES I know I can press the ignore button but why him being here in the first place? For the discounts? You all are registered in all the forums and you can get advantage of his discounts on that forums. So don't tell me that you wanted him here for the discounts and that we ruined it for you.

I don't know financially how much money he gave to the website for his Dealer membership, but I am QUITE sure that if all the people who don't like him gather around and give a dollar each the amount will be much more than that.

BUT BUT BUT.... as I also said to Admin and Mods, I didn't wanted to put any pressure on them to get rid of him. I am not that selfish. I asked to be unregistered and that was not a threat. That was what I thought the best solution to the matter. To tell you the truth I didn't believed there were that many people who cared. I was gonna register again and keep a low profile and contact friends with PMs. Still I haven't finally decided what to do but at least I have the right to reconsider it for all the PMs and the answers I received last night. THANKS guys.

Thanks for the explanation. I do hope you choose to ignore Elliot. In you're shoes I would take comfort in knowing that you are respected and loved by such a significant portion of the contributing members. IMHO, whenever threatening is involved, once confirmed by Mods, that party should be banned. I hope you will not only stick around but will continue to be an active participant. :)

I just can't figure out why the Admins are allowing this to happen....

You would think they would stick up for V instead of mister E??!!!

Sad.... :thumbdown:

???? Don't quite get it if this is irony..

There was not V vs E situation. There were many other members that didn't liked the presence of E here.

Onve again thank you all for your kind words...

I am the first person who HATES seeing people say that they will leave and then stay and it looks like some kind of game to win the sympathy of the others.

I assure you this is not the case with me.. Yesterday I have Ordered the Admin to unregister me, but probably he had a 'plan' in his mind and didn't do it.

You may all notice under the accessory dealers section, no TC straps...............welcome back Veni

I think everyone needs to understand how much debate goes into a decision like letting Elliot set up here, for example Elliot has no friends in our Admin in fact some of his biggest enemies are in there, yet we let him trade on our board.

Why? because we believed our personal feelings about Elliot should have no bearing on what our members wanted, please remember that the only guide we had was his success on other boards.

So we let him in with the understanding that he respects our senior members, this did not happen so now he is gone...............end of story.

Ken

I've always enjoyed reading [Ven's] posts here and consider [him] one of our members who has always had the boards interest very much at heart.

I second what John said!

Edited by r11co