When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Am Getting Married Guys....

V

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We use to say congrats to the man and best wishes to the bride.

But on my small experience of a 20 years marriage I would now feel more appropriate to congrat with the lady, and to give best wishes to the man... :lol:

Oh, well, congrats and best wishes to both you! :)

Great choice about watch and strap, too. ;)

Thanks guys... we consider ourselves married for 7 years so nothing major will change..

She knows my passion with Pams and THANK GOD she likes them a lot (just not for her :p)

@ John: Nai o gamos tha ginei sthn Ellada.. Ston Loumpardiarh sthn Akropolh :D

Woo Hoo! Congrats Kostas!

I've been engaged for 2 years now...LOL - But, it was Katrina's fault we didn't get married last year.

Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes. I'm trying to keep a positive note on my thoughts. Too many people tell me to RUN AWAY...but, I haven't listened yet.

Have fun! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Woo Hoo! Congrats Kostas!

I've been engaged for 2 years now...LOL - But, it was Katrina's fault we didn't get married last year.

Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes. I'm trying to keep a positive note on my thoughts. Too many people tell me to RUN AWAY...but, I haven't listened yet.

Have fun! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Run away? Personally I enjoy the married life..

56563-35399.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My friends Thursday I will be off for my marriage so I will just log on a bit to check you out and reply my PMs (you know about who has the cheapest Best stap I receive very often - Answer:BOB)

People who are waiting custom straps will take the orders with me and ship them from GR. Nothing to worry...

Getting married......why don't you just walk outside.....find someone you absolutely hate......give them a house......and half of everything you own......and save the 20 year wait......!

PS...I suggest you forget about the boards for at least a few days.....not unless of course you are a graduate of the Johnnyboy School of Romance and Good Marital Relations...... B)

On a less cynical note...congratulations......and I hope you have a wonderful time..... :D

Thanks a lot guys for your wishes..

The honeymoon will be at a more appropriate time.. At the moment I have plans for an exhibition and my love has many patients for her Phd. Just a couple of days in a very good hotel at Corfu and then back to 'GUN CITY UK' ;)

We live together for approx 7 years so it is like we are already married for a long time..

The wedding is just something we should eventually do and won't change anything at all. Plus it will make our parents happy and it will be FUN.

@craytonic: I don't wear gold watches.. Not my style ;) As I said I will wear my 210 radiomir base.

@TTK: I was a student at JB's School at a time but thank god for me I failed the first week :)