When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Behind the Music: RWG - a secret look behind the scenes of rwg.cc

cornerstone

btmhdrwv2.gif

Behind the Music: RWG - a secret look behind the scenes of rwg.cc

Recently I was fortunate enough to see behind the scenes of RWG with my own eyes, so I thought I would give everyone a glimpse of how the "magic" happens! :p

As you know, the Admin team live in the Cocos Islands.

It's a long flight - thankfully one famous member has his own jet (as you know), so that helps considerably with the commute.

jet1nk2.jpg

jet2lw1.jpg

Cocos Islands International Airport:

cocosinternationalairpoqd8.jpg

The step ladder isn't very big, word is next year they're going to upgrade to one with five steps. In the meantime, it's a bit of a jump onto the tarmac.

It's a bit of a boat ride to where the site is hosted. Most of the reps aren't waterproof, so there is a special container on the boat to stop them getting wet.

The location where it is hosted is fairly inconspicuous and unassuming:

volcansq4.jpg

Inside is the Admin lounge (also doubles as Miss Understood's boudoir scarily):

viploungeua7.jpg

The bar is well stocked, in case you were under the misapprehension that the admin team was ever sober:

drinksonthehouse1qa2.jpg

Enter the secret password (you all know it) ;)

And you enter where the action really happens - RWG mission control:

missioncontroljg2.jpg

If you look really hard in the middle, slightly towards the right you can see the big red "Ban Slay" button :animal_rooster:

In a room to the right is Nanuq's rep testing suite:

30er3.jpg

And as you may know, the man likes his snow, so RWG has it shipped in specially for him. Hey, it keeps him happy:

snowsj5.jpg

And after a long hard day running the forum, the Admin teams likes nothing better than to discuss issues of the day, like the new Rolex Yachtmaster II:

laughingdg9.jpg

Enjoy!! B)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cornerstone, you're holding out on us!

First of all, you didn't include the munchies buffet in the RWG Green Room:

pizzaclocksf5.jpg

Nor the hearty welcome given by Ken given to celebrity members like OJ Simpson and President Ahmenidjad (spell it any way you like!):

ahmadu1.jpg

Nor did you mention Admin's fresh new ride, sold to him by Eunomians:

redcarshoelw5.jpg

Incredibly, you also omitted the brand-new Rolex Chihuahua-Just given to all who upgrade their memberships!:

chirolexkb5.jpg

Not trying to put you down, or anything. Just wanting to give The Folks the fullest picture of "Mundo RWG.CC".

Inside is the Admin lounge (also doubles as Miss Understood's boudoir scarily):

viploungeua7.jpg

And you enter where the action really happens - RWG mission control:

missioncontroljg2.jpg

In all seriousness though, Cornerstone, genius, just genius, especially the last photo. God only knows how long you PS'ed this.

And I actually El-Oh-Elled about the "Miss Understood boudoir" bit. In fact, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

God only knows how long you PS'ed this.

Photoshop?! I just clicked the camera - that's the real room, and that's Nanuq's real butt tan line :p (He mixes up the spray-on tan and the bear repellent spray from time to time.)

Kenneth my bhoy, my handsome herring, do you so quickly forget our breathless evening on the Champs Elysse?

The Paris marathon - I hope....! :unsure: Ken, it's time to 'fess up!

Great post, CS. Now you do of course understand that I have given the orders to the RWG hitmen to get you, after revealing company secrets ;)

I wouldn't worry CS if the are as organised as the rest of us Admin teamers you will be a very old man before they catch up with you :D

Ken

Now you do of course understand that I have given the orders to the RWG hitmen to get you, after revealing company secrets ;)

Hey, and I didn't once mention the secret submarine, either....

Speaking of which, did the forum finally get paid for these movie rights? That's the last time we don't double-check Nanuq's carry-on luggage.

humorbearspostersmlt9.jpg

Better get back to pedalling.... :p