When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Behind the Music: RWG - a secret look behind the scenes of rwg.cc

cornerstone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And after a long hard day running the forum, the Admin teams likes nothing better than to discuss issues of the day, like the new Rolex Yachtmaster II:

laughingdg9.jpg

I almost spit my beer when I saw this one. I don't know why, but this one out of all of them made me laugh. Have we officially demoted Rolex as a prestige brand?

:D but why not link the full DETAILS?

:lol:

I like the 'goofs' from the movie - they seem apt:

Goofs

* In the scene where John McCain first encounters the bears, he is clearly seen wearing a modern wristwatch.

* In the scene where Drowney the Bear attacks and kills PK Winsome, the bear is clearly seen wearing a modern wristwatch. PK's seen wearing a clock.

* In the scene where Charlene gives birth, the baby is clearly seen wearing a modern wristwatch. Also, we all know that Charlene is a Virgin...so how'd the hell did the baby get the wristwatch???

* In the scene where Wing Wang Ching Chang tries to seduce John McCain's character, he is seen holding a butt plug while wearing a modern wristwatch... around his penis!

* In the scene where you get the full length shot of the sub for the first time, it's clearly seen wearing a modern wristwatch. Also, the sub is just a Yugo painted battleship gray.

* In the scene where Honeybee and Hunnibi are getting it on, they are clearly seen wearing beautiful antique wristwatches....on their penii!

Cornerstone, after researching and posting:

cornerstonekh0.jpg

I would like to make it clear that this photo is a scandalous lie. I now have a laser printer, not a dot matrix :p

Alright, TT ... you gotta set these people straight. You've met me in person... would I DO such a thing as bellyflop

nekkid into a yard full of snow?

:Jumpy:

Although it's not a sight I would want to see in person...

Yes Nanuq, you would do exactly that...

And most likely...

Have at one time [or two]...

We shouldn't leave our beloved and diminutive TT out of the fun. Here he is on 'red hat' day. (Ordinarily it's a blue hat).

midgetanddonkeymz9.jpg

It's quite sweet, at mission control he has his own personal kiddy step so he can reach the faucets and the light switches too. Awwww.....

Dude...

That animal next to him is hangin'...

Yer a perv for even having that picture on your computer...

Double T

PS: Best damn thread in a long time...

All jokes aside, and on a serious note (okay, I may be kidding...)

The forum takes a great amount of technical expertise and planning from Admin, I thought you might be interested to see a peek of the 'roadmap' that is used for planning the development of the forum over the next 12 months:

forumplanzz1.gif

This is in contrast to, say, the RWI Roadmap:

forumplan2re3.gif

[All in jest boys... :) ]

:animal_rooster:

Speaking of snow....Just dragged my ass inside after an "emergency" tire change. Woke up this morning, and there was an inch of snow outside. Think I set a new record changing to 4 snow tired today.... and I'm sure these left over bolts are nothing to worry about :g: