When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

At the risk of inflaming the already overheated passions of vintage Daytona fans, I thought I would deviate from posting a new wristie (since my camera is out of service with dead batteries anyway) and put the creative juices to work in the creation of some new (faux) Daytona advertisements instead.

So, without further ado, may I present the....................

6239artwork2.jpg

(Graphics are original, but portions of the text were pinched from a well-known auction site specializing in luxury watches)

And just for fun.........

6239billboard4.jpg

If these are well-received, it might be fun to produce similar artwork for other brands & models. If nothing else, it would give members another outlet for exercising their creative & photographic skills.

Back! Back! *cracks whip*

Hey. Watch it, that hurts! Alaskans are brutal!

Guys, I'm feeling a little down today. Stupid cold meds inside me make me feel drowsy and listless. Here are just some quickies, instead of my usual over-the-top display of wristchecks. :D

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

Nothing like a little sushi with my Andrew Franck Muller Curvex Crazy Hours. ;) Sorry, it's really dark in my comp room. These are older photos, too. You can still see the peeling in my palms! EDIT: Pre-empting replies, no I'm a rightie. But for Wrist-check purposes, I used my chopsticks with the left!

sushichpx6.jpg

At the Art Deco treasure that is the Miami Beach Post Office.

miamibeachpoko3.jpg

miamibeachpoinsideqd4.jpg

Ceiling shot!

mbfmchwu4.jpg

Beauty! Is that a Greg CH with light blue stitch or the infamous Tootall Moroccan Sunset?

Either way, perfection. But when you say real, I am taking you mean gen. Your wrist flick would suggest that. *g*

It's interesting because the colour of the stitching in the picture looks lighter than it does in person- it's supposed to be black stitching on a Crazy Horse. I actually got an ABP horned croc strap with it, but that's been sold and was sized for 26mm lugs. I was very tempted to just leave the MP Senape on it, it's a beauty.

I wish it was gen! :o