When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist-Check (21-22 Nov 2007)

Victoria

WEDNESDAY

Going casual today with my DSN PAM 112 on an OEM Rubber Diver's strap/buckle. :tu:

Though overcast, you can see one of the most famous places in Miami -- Dinner Key Marina. That's where PAN AM jets used to have their hub, in the early days of aviation. The exact place where I am standing to shoot these pics, is where Lindbergh, Rickenbacker, Mitchell and others landed.

dinnerkey00mz3.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverpieva2.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverpiedn8.jpg

pam112oemrubberdiverab1.jpg

Fortunately, duck

I had received my MBW AP Royal Oak Offshore ETA7750 on Monday.After removed all the links; it still too big & loose on my FXXKing wrist....It really make me angry! Yesterday, I got a pair of Carbon-Fiber strap to replace the SS Bracklet; But the quality not good at all. And then I place another order on "AP-Band" lastnight; Let's hope it'll work out for me....

P1030436.jpg

P1030453.jpg

P1030460.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

Very creative photo's V, as usual. Unfortunately, I'm lucky to get them in focus.

I'm on record as saying you have one of the best collections on RWG, Robert, so obviously any blurriness has never impaired my opinion. ;)

Turkey day: PP Nautilus

ppnautilusjumboxd1.jpg

The perfect Turkey Day Watch!! Classy all the way. Should be a conversation starter with your Uncle Rufus, whom you haven't seen since you were a nipper. ;)

Lovely Duck...... :p

Thanks, Raymond! :p

I love all kinds of animals. Strangely, that same Monday the native bird of Florida called an Ibis landed on my car. Before I could take a photo through the moonroof, it hopped unto another car!

The Ibis is the first bird to fly away when a hurricane is coming, and is the first to return. The local indians, the Miccosukee, used that as their early warning for hundreds of years. It's also the mascot of the University of Miami. :)

ibistl9.jpg

So, of course, Wristcheck near the Ibis!

pam112ibiszb7.jpg

I had received my MBW AP Royal Oak Offshore ETA7750 on Monday.After removed all the links; it still too big & loose on my FXXKing wrist....It really make me angry! Yesterday, I got a pair of Carbon-Fiber strap to replace the SS Bracklet; But the quality not good at all. And then I place another order on "AP-Band" lastnight; Let's hope it'll work out for me....

Best Regards,

Raymond

I am in love. That watch is awesome.

Today.....notice the temp.......gonna snow tonite! apparently I am doing something wrong when I post this.........http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture842xz6.jpg

Edited by DET11

Nice SFSO, DET11!

Yes, do this -- [ img ] [/ img] without the spaces. OR, do you see on the list of HTML buttons, just on top of your post? There's a smilie, a plus sign, THEN the image button.

Highlight your Image Shack url, then hit that button. There's a popup window, so just click OK. Wallah! It'll be embedded unto the page. ;)