When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oyster 1:1 bracelet

rosnik

I have bought gen links for my exp II bracelet, my noob bracelet, and now my ssd bracelet. and none of them have sleeves. is it the last link of the fixed link section of bracelet that has a tube? and is it only on the daytonas? interesting....

My gen Explorer II has these tubes...

While I have all the experts' attention here... where can I find FOLDED LINKS Rolex oyster bracelets for less than I paid for my car? Rep is fine.

Anyone?

Maybe try contacting jewelryandwatch.com they may have some?

I had a gen lined up from a supplier for a great price, but he ended up selling it before I closed the deal. :cry: He said he would contact me if he ever finds another. $300 was the price. Is that cheaper than your car? :rofl:

I haven't heard from him in a while, but I can fire him an email and check for you. I don't need it now, I've found another solution. 78360 + 580 links.

Ah, thanks... I've seen that site for parts. Unfortunately I need the old/flimsy/thin/lightweight folded oyster for a Bond and a GMT. Rep riveted bracelets just don't do those two justice, nor does the new chunky 78360. Thanks tho!

dudro, everyone of your links has tubes? I know 100% that the single links I bought are gen. should I go back and ask for the tubes? the bracelet feels fine. no rattle etc. as compared to rep links, everything about it is better: milling tolerance, threads, screw head. its amazing when you compare the ssd links and screws and gen ones.

While I have all the experts' attention here... where can I find FOLDED LINKS Rolex oyster bracelets for less than I paid for my car? Rep is fine.

I have never seen a rep folded link bracelet for sale. Mine are all gens.

I bought 1 on the bay earlier this year for $125, but I got lucky (there were no other bidders) & it needed a bit of TLC (grinding/bending/polishing/buffing). But, in the end, it turned out pretty nice. All the others came from Andy (timeman.net) and ranged from $250 (well worn) to $330 (for near mint). The 1st 3 DWs (top left) in this picture all have 19mm folded link 7835 bracelets with 357 end links that came from Andy.

Cosmographs0051-1.jpg

Folded links are all I use with my modded vintage pieces (the 2 6238s in the picture are stock reps with their original cheesy-looking riveted bracelets, which will definitely get changed out for gen folded links if/when I ever mod them).

7835bracelet0111.jpg

Anyone?

Hey Nanuq, how about this one http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...90621&rid=0, I know this ad is old, but it may be worth shooting this guy an e-mail. He sold a couple of these on TZ and was never called out that I know of. These bracelets are incredibly good copies, but certainly copies as No one in their right mind would sell these for $330 bucks if they were real.

It's a shame we can't find a dealer who stocks some kick-ass bracelets and those high grade vietnamese vintage Rolex cases for a fair price-he'd make a fortune here.

dudro, everyone of your links has tubes? I know 100% that the single links I bought are gen. should I go back and ask for the tubes? the bracelet feels fine. no rattle etc. as compared to rep links, everything about it is better: milling tolerance, threads, screw head. its amazing when you compare the ssd links and screws and gen ones.

Yes...all the adjustable links (i.e. the ones that can be removed) have the sleeves.