When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

End-Of-Week Wristcheck! (Dec 14-16)

Guest HaloArchive

Guest HaloArchive

Hi...

Well..I am basically new to this forum and for some reason I feel like starting this topic because I just feel like it.

So...This is whats up for Friday ~~

Guess 25th Anniversary Watch (2006) #387/500

1007047za8.th.jpg

1007053ty1.th.jpg

What else is planned for this weekend..who knows ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, some have probably seen or heard of my amazing beater Invicta Mako... I wear it almost every day when I am working as a chassis mechanic...

The days when I wear something else, it is usually bad for the something else... my Gen TT Sub was damaged when welding (yeah, I know...), one of my old Sheffield's seals weren't up to handling brake cleaner (fun little one jewel)... and sometimes even intentionally hazardous for watches (that China "Musk-mariner" is still running strong, with a new caseback, btw...)

anyway... the job got the better of the original Invicta bracelet a little while back (for a while it was making due with some welding wire for a pin, then another one, grit from grinding, welding spall, etc..) so I put it on a NATO for a while... of course the chemicals, grit, etc... have killed the NATO in short order, so...

I decided to put this sweet little beater on a band it deserved for working so hard for me... an SEL Rolex Oyster Bracelet...

Close up...

post-7786-1197610802_thumb.jpg

At work...

post-7786-1197610893_thumb.jpg

Break time... (that's my little green Mountaineer waiting to take me home in the background...)

post-7786-1197610955_thumb.jpg

FRIDAY

I'm late to the Wristies, but I have some surprises!

Here's my lovely new Narikaa Ladies Tag Link watch, as reviewed by By-Tor here. :tu:

taglinkwristienb4.jpg

It's SMALL. Very small. That's my tiny Rolex 25mm MOP Salmon dial next to it. :animal_rooster:

taglinkrolexdjmopsalmonht7.jpg

You little beauty! :wub:

taglinkladiesfacebu2.jpg

Only thing though -- I was scared I hadn't asked Narikaa for extra links, having read in By-Tor's review that the Tag Links were meant for Asian lady wrists, and not Caucasian ones. That's as may be, but I need to have it sized by two or three links! :o

taglinkloosekq8.jpg

(You can see my current nickle SS allergy, and traces of "lotion rash" on my palm. :( )

SATURDAY

Check out my little lizard buddy next to the TWP PAM 217. :D

pam217carbonfriendwristkj2.jpg

Gorgeous Toscana Siena Carbon strap.

pam217sienacarbonfibreig7.jpg

It's been off and on again in the Daily Specials, sometimes as low as $19.99. Bah, I bought it for twice that. Worth every penny -- look at that sparkle!

sienacarbonfibrefidestrhk2.jpg

SUNDAY

You gots Christmas parties? Me too. You gots bling? Me too.

My Elgin diamond gold watch, Narikaa's Mont Blanc vermeil and gold-leaf rollerball pen, and my favourite Alexandrite ring.

elgindiamondalexandritebq4.jpg

elgindiamondfacemb8.jpg

elgindiamondwristie00eq4.jpg

Have a great weekend guys! :)

@Victoria : i couldn't wait anymore ;)

IMG_1812.jpg

:wub:

I don't blame you, Golfman! You know, I know when people say that the Crazy Horse isn't the best hide. That it's overpriced. Yes, yes. But MAN.

Panerai and Greg's Crazy Horse were meant to be together like Ike and Tina Turner, err, I mean...Torvill & Dean. :lol: