When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One for our resident fashionista Victoria :)

babola

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent reasonably priced Italian shoes these days - LOL!

P1010361.jpg

Check those 2 ardillon/thumbnail buckles, ha, ha...

John Lobbs with an ardillon buckle on a PAM 114? Brilliant! :wub:

But Freddy is much more into fashion than I am -- at least, the kind you guys can wear. Thanks for the shoutout, Babola. ;)

John Lobbs with an ardillon buckle on a PAM 114? Brilliant! :wub:

But Freddy is much more into fashion than I am -- at least, the kind you guys can wear. Thanks for the shoutout, Babola. ;)

:D It's actually 10D (solid caseback), on a strap that's sort of an experiment of mine.

Took the standard brown rep strap and after putting it thru some "special" treatment methods, made it look like "John Lobbs" one LOL! ...so both the watch and the strap are the reps of their genuine counterparts...shoes and belt are gen, though ^_^

cheers and thanks,

babola

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent reasonably priced Italian shoes these days - LOL!

Nice shoes!! Great strap on the 113 too :)

Being a Pacific Northwest guy...

I'm more along the casual line...

Fiddy & Teva's...

fiddytevas002wj2.jpg

Damn I wish I could wear a fiddy... I've tried and tried, but it just feels silly on me... amazing how it looks great on everyone else... must be me :nerd:

goddam those must be big feet you have!! Compare how big the Fiddy looks with my shoes!! :lol: (and see - I can match the leather and stitching too...!)

:animal_rooster:

As soon as my sharkskin thigh boots are ready ...I'll be back....!!!

PS : Babola ...is that a Sergio Tachinni logo on the belt ?...Old Skool Cool ....

FGD

Barker Blacks certainy don't qualify as reasonably priced, but God knows what they'd cost if they were branded by one of the hot Italian companies. The closeup shows why I love great watches and great shoes--and craftsmanship at its finest, made by people who give a sh** about their jobs. Hand painted dial and hand stitched shoes ...

post-53-1199808796_thumb.jpg

post-53-1199808806_thumb.jpg

uggspam177brentbb3.jpg

Yes, yes, I know. My boyfriend thinks they're UGGLEE too. But I have to keep justifying the pricetag, since they were in fashion 4 years ago...

P.S.: I'll take a Fiddy shot for you to compare. I'm a size 7 US.

What you really want, are a pair of EMU (brand) boots. Emily swears by them, and apparently, they're more popular in Australia than Uggs :o Also, they're made so the 'hard rubber' of the sole, rather than being totally flat, goes up at the back into the 'foam' later, so any unusual foot pressure won't wear into the foam so quickly :)

[Edit to add]

I forgot to say, but apparently, Paris Hilton once said she wouldn't be seen dead in Ugg boots :lol:

Edited by TeeJay

What you really want, are a pair of EMU (brand) boots. Emily swears by them, and apparently, they're more popular in Australia than Uggs :o Also, they're made so the 'hard rubber' of the sole, rather than being totally flat, goes up at the back into the 'foam' later, so any unusual foot pressure won't wear into the foam so quickly :)

Fear not, I have EMUs, too. There hasn't been a [censored]-over-[censored] trend set by the Olsen Twins that I haven't followed. Nice one, Vicky.

BTW, the EMU v. UGG rivalry reminds me of the Husky v. Barbour jackets one. Well we know who won that one, don't we. :lol:

EDIT: "I forgot to say, but apparently, Paris Hilton once said she wouldn't be seen dead in Ugg boots. :lol:"

She would look like Saskquatch! I have small feet, she's got clodhoppers.

Fear not, I have EMUs, too. There hasn't been a [censored]-over-[censored] trend set by the Olsen Twins that I haven't followed. Nice one, Vicky.

BTW, the EMU v. UGG rivalry reminds me of the Husky v. Barbour jackets one. Well we know who won that one, don't we. :lol:

Ahh, the good-old Olsen Twins :lol: (at least it's possible to tell them apart now :lol: ) Now, if I could only convince them to let me design them hugely visible tattoos, I'd be set B)

I didn't realize that EMU were such a known brand. I have to admit, from what I've seen, they certainly appear the nicer product. Then again, those honey-tan shoes in my wrist shot do up with velcro and cost

What you really want, are a pair of EMU (brand) boots. Emily swears by them, and apparently, they're more popular in Australia than Uggs :o

Brother, they're now both more popular worldwide than in their 'birth' countries Australia and NZ...nobody cares about them here downunder anymore, they're so ...well - yesterday :D

Victoria, those "boots" are so not you, LOL!

cheers,

babola

I am not wearing formal clothes often so my good shoes are in Greece..

Most of the time i dress casual and those two are my favourite shoes..

Both Puma '96 Hours' designed by Neil Barrett and made 100% in Italy with Italian leather...

dsc09772ip9.jpg

dsc09783yv3.jpg