When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

Yes, very busy. But I always LOVE to see any of those Daytona gems of yours, Ubi.

Here is the main vintage Daytona lineup

Image1-61.jpg

The 6241 has since been fitted with the same gen 7835/357 bracelet as on the other 2, but there have also been unconfirmed sightings of straps

6239rickenbacker007a1.jpg

Now if Avitt will just post those luscious twins of his, I think we might just get this party started.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of my favorite shoes back from having the heels re-built :) First time I've ever liked a pair of shoes enough to get them repaired rather than replaced, so, to get the best color match, I was wearing my 127 on its original factory strap :)

Mr. TeeJay, having no rating system yet, let me just say "ZING!!" too, here.

DSCN3043.jpg

For a rep strap, it looks decent. And soon, TeeJay, soon...sigh, sorry. :(

@Ubi: Beautiful Tourby!

@HikeUSA: Yes, saw it in the Gym thread. Beautiful CD. And may I say, nice colour of workout shorts there. ;)

@TeeJay followup: You have the patience of a saint, my friend. Do they have saints in Islam? :balloon:

A waterproof 'Gen' for the next few days since Central Florida is calling for much needed rain; and I work outdoors:

DSC00971.JPG

Cheers, Arty

Wow a gebril 500 pieces limited edition watch! Powered with eta 2836 with dubois depraz module!

You are a lucky guy!

Bytheway, today I am wearing this watch.

What do u think? Nice to see u again ubi.

img1441wq7.jpg

Edited by manuel

Mr. TeeJay, having no rating system yet, let me just say "ZING!!" too, here.

In the absense of the rating system (that was soooo handy for putting a quick comment to a post rather than having to reply) I think I'll just start posting single emoticons to express the overall opinion :D

For a rep strap, it looks decent.

I have to admit, it's not too bad, that said, it is still quite stiff (and I did burst a side trying to twist it to soften it :lol: ) but, for occasional darker brown matches, it's not too bad :)

And soon, TeeJay, soon...sigh, sorry. :(

No hurry :)

Bytheway, today I am wearing this watch.

What do u think? Nice to see u again ubi.

img1441wq7.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jet- That's one NICE 1680 if I do say so myself! :wub: Any pics with the T-19?

chief- The franken 16610 is looking good! Does it get much wrist time these days?

manuel- GREAT looking vintage EP!! I was looking for one of those recently, but haven't found any within a reasonable price range. Used to be, those could be found for around $1500 or so... Seems they've near doubled!

dluddy- Just so happens I wore mine today, too!

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg