When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Davidsen Fiddy on a black GE Figlio, the gold stitching on this strap does work nicely with the watch, IMO. ;)

dsc05027es6.jpg

WEDNESDAY

A rare Wristcheck of my least favourite PAM -- the Mini-Fiddy from Paul. ^_^

minifiddygregnutellabroir6.jpg

The Mini-Fiddy does look good on this Greg Stevens' espresso-Nutellaesque strap though!

minifiddygregnutellabrorf1.jpg

(That's the Aerobie coffeemaker suggested by Doc Savage, BTW)

THURSDAY

My Silix-Rolex Air King, iPod Nano, and a rather deceptive 100F/39C reading!

aktempnanopinkfv7.jpg

I bet you look good on the dancefloor. ;)

aknanowristiepalmkt4.jpg

I got one of my favorite shoes back from having the heels re-built :) First time I've ever liked a pair of shoes enough to get them repaired rather than replaced, so, to get the best color match, I was wearing my 127 on its original factory strap :)DSCN3043.jpg

Not sure how the weather's going to be tomorrow though, so, depending on footwear, the watch might wind up back on the dive strap to go with my Vans ;)

Thanks for the warm reception, everyone! You guys are the best :)

Bazz and Stephane- The MBK Nautilus remains to be my no. 1 daily wearer! It's by far one of my favorites, and a very versatile piece. Very easy to wear; I oft times forget I even have it on my wrist :)

228_2825.jpg

The Daytonas come out on occassion, but usually await patiently in a secure location.

The last watch I recall buying was this guy:

224_2475.jpg

A fantastic watch for the money, though I rarely find the right opportunity to wear it; my daily wear tends to run a bit more casual to do the watch any sort of justice, so it sits in the box at 10:10 and just looks pretty.

So... As far as new releases go, what have I missed? I think I've seen the new Porsche Design, the new DeWitt, the Baume Riviera... And I think that's about it really. Seems to be a bit dry as of late....?