When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New York City

Stephane

Dear All,

As non US residents might not know, New York won the Superbowl (the American Footbal game).

As far as I understand winning the SuperBowl equals to win the Footbal Worl Cup or say at least the Champions League.

There was a huge parade today in Manhattan.

One of the best time to visit the Big Apple and see the inhabitants happy and worried in the same time.

Today is Super Tuesday, New York citizens and the entire world will probably know who is going to be eligible as next President of the United States.

So, my wife and I thought we should have a little tribute to this great country and to this wondefull and exiting city.

It's my second stay here, but for sure not the last :rolleyes:

A watch at Rockfeller center. :D

Cheers

Stephane

My16600_800_72.jpg

What's that American football? Do they play it with their hands or what? How weird... why do they call it "football"? :lol:

Seriously: Glad you're enjoying yourself my friend. I was in New York back in 1994, great city!

What's that American football? Do they play it with their hands or what? How weird... why do they call it "football"? :lol:

I think handball was already copyrighted :)

Enjoy New York Stephane...and be sure to visit Canal Street to view the high end watches for very low prices :)

Whats great about it?

I live in a shack similar to a "Katrina Trailer" with formaldehyde fumes coming out of it. I have been coughing since I moved in nine months ago. I'm on disability with just enough help from the government that I could probably predict the day I will have to commit suicide as my savings account depletes because I ran out of money as I am not suited to homelessness.

Once in a while I find extra work teaching chess to children as I am a USCF rated Master.

I am currently awaiting rescue by my sister who is looking for a larger house to buy. If I did not have her, my situation would be most hopeless.

Football to Americans is what Soccer is to the rest of the world. Congrats to the New York Giants at pulling off one of the great

upsets in Super Bowl History, and for rewarding me $3600.00 American dollars betting with a mere $300.00 on an underdog the books had at 12/1. Ahh yes. :clap3:

Timm, I echo your sentiments and hope we can help George in some way.

I must admit, George's post stunned me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephane, glad you and the big "C" are having a great time in the Big Apple! You should really share more than one measly pic. :lol:

@ Stephane. First I want to apologize. I have bouts of uncontrollable insanity and sometimes feel the world should just rescue me simply because I am a good person. At other times I am completely normal.

I see a Psych and he explained a treatment plan for me.

My reply was to write out a check to me for $100,000 and I'll be just fine.

I hope I did not spoil your holiday.

Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers.

Did all of you guys just pass over this post from georgegrasser???-

Not at all. George has said that before, Star, many times.

I guess some (most) of us read his woes and we feel utterly powerless; it's hard to know how to reply. How can life be so unfair to him? And to POTR, Cats, and to so many right now, who are struggling with a series of problems.

George, you know you have my prayers, and moreover, my compassion when I read your cri de coeur posts. That's why I don't take many of the things you say against women, etc. to heart. Because you're in pain. That said, there is no pity in my prayers -- just love.

I'm sure that's true of everyone here. :)

@George: LOL! Well, let's say, not that woman. ;)

@ Stephane. First I want to apologize. I have bouts of uncontrollable insanity and sometimes feel the world should just rescue me simply because I am a good person. At other times I am completely normal.

I see a Psych and he explained a treatment plan for me.

My reply was to write out a check to me for $100,000 and I'll be just fine.

I hope I did not spoil your holiday.

Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers.

Georges,

That is why we are here. Sharing good and bad moments.

In no way you did spoil my holiday but for sure I feel like [censored] knowing someone out there who doesn't feel good.

Again, I sincerely hope you will be up soon.

Remember: life is full of up and downs, in cycles.

Warm regards man,

Cheers

Stephane

Steph great shot, enjoy the big apple! And have a safe trip back you and your wife!

George, my prayers are with you man, few of us can sincerely say we haven't had a bad streak at life.. So believe me, most of us here know what it's like.

13 months ago i got a kidney transplant after 3 years of dialisys .. Lets just say I don't wish any of it to my worst enemy.

You should have let me know you were coming! I would have come up from Fairfield and seen it with you! I'm a Patriots fan but regardless , that was an amazing game! Hope you enjoyed The City!

Sorry mate but I said it before arriving ;)

Well, I hope one day I'll be back and will be able to meet other great members here.

I think handball was already copyrighted :)

Enjoy New York Stephane...and be sure to visit Canal Street to view the high end watches for very low prices :)

I love Canal Street..."Hey Sir, genuine Rolex?"...yeah, sure for 100$ give me a hundred genuine Rolex man...

Hey Mate, enjoy the rest of your stay in the Big Apple! Planning any watch purchases while you are there?

I have a special purchase: JustAsGood's 5513. That is quite a great one.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=67163

I love vivsiting Manhattan, what a city.

Did you go to all the watch shops ?

Going to watch shops is boaring...I can't afford to buy one anyway and I see them here all the time :)

I like this post.

A lot.

I bet you do ;)

How did I know this shot would have a Rollie in it! :p

Enjoy your time in the Big Apple.

Is there a Rollie ? Are you sure ? :lol: