When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy's Metta Catharina strap ;)

V

Just finished a strap from Metta Catharina leather for The Zigmeister (hence the leftovers for the frankenstrap I posted yesterday)..

Thought of posting some pics here because you never get tired of looking at Metta straps. and snffing them :p

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

thats amazing, v.

compliment !!!

very pricise made.

maybe with the black leather paint at the edges if possible.

and i would prefer the paci buckle.

you can get the paci buckles without mp logo from simona.

price euro 20,--

rolli

Thanks guys.. I couldn't than just be extremely precise and perfect in detail for something for The Zigmeister, the same way he is so detailed in modding our watches (his relume in my Cali dial is like made by a machine) ;)

The details of the strap are not made by me (it is a thank you gift to The Zigmeister from another member) so I can't change anything :)

WOW! I am so excited, it looks amazing...can't wait for it to arrive.

RG

Hey glad you liked it Rob.. :D

THanks guys for your nice comments. I have now made more than 100 straps the last months and can only get better with time and practice.

Great strap, very well done K! Can you post a pic of the back of it?

Thanks. Basically back of the strap is the same as the front. Can't take a photo because it is already packed to be sent away.

This how a Metta strap should be made .....much appreciate the attention to detail as I'm sure will Rob ....oh and that smell...!!!

I just saw a finished Metta on Risti for sale. Now, sometimes rough stitching works great on a strap. But that one defies description. :wacko:

My mum has a friend who promised to have a look at my incoming Metta hide, and to do the strap for free. Otherwise, V would be a port-of-call, for sure.

I just saw a finished Metta on Risti for sale. Now, sometimes rough stitching works great on a strap. But that one defies description. :wacko:

My mum has a friend who promised to have a look at my incoming Metta hide, and to do the strap for free. Otherwise, V would be a port-of-call, for sure.

If you don't know what kind of job he does give him another piece of leather first to check him. You don't want him to mess with your Metta hide. ;)

This is better bro

Well this is a proper strap for a customer. The other one was a fun thing to do in an old strap of mine to see how it looks.

Don't think they should be compared .. big difference no? ;)

looks fantastic V -- these pictures make me very excited for my metta leather to arrive.

you'll have a PM soon :victory:

deltatahoe

THanks my friend.. Hasn't arrived yet? I thought you ordered it quite some time ago ;)