When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

cronsell

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, is it me, or our Wristcheck threads simply more phenomenal every time?

I know they're reps, but the eclectism of choices of watches, straps, and photography are SUPERB.

Feb28thWristshot2.jpg

Micah took almost two months to get mine done, Cronsell. Hang in there! He does have a very funny guarantee, which he sends on parchment paper.

Guarantee

If your strap ever gets ruined or fails for any reason I will replace it expediently and free of charge. This guarantee includes: Use, misuse, abuse, exposure, the need to burn your strap for warmth, your dog eating it in a fit of rage... whatever. If it's ruined I will replace it, no questions asked (unless the story sounds interesting).

:lol:

pan2.jpg

Cool! This will NOT be your last, for sure. I predict a Fiddy in the near future, Sturb. ;)

dsc00652ui5.jpg

Wow! Never expected to see elegant you in camo, V. The soon-to-be Pater Familias already protecting his family. :p

@Corgi: Corgi wearing a PAM! *Faint* *kisses Jellybean*

My Pan received its debut today. I am liking it and already thinking maybe I need to get a bigger one :) I played it VERY safe and went for a 40mm.

Pam feaver in the early stages, you know we warn people about this all the time but it still bites and is getting emdemic

Micah took almost two months to get mine done, Cronsell. Hang in there! He does have a very funny guarantee, which he sends on parchment paper.

Guarantee

If your strap ever gets ruined or fails for any reason I will replace it expediently and free of charge. This guarantee includes: Use, misuse, abuse, exposure, the need to burn your strap for warmth, your dog eating it in a fit of rage... whatever. If it's ruined I will replace it, no questions asked (unless the story sounds interesting).

:lol:

Victoria: Just to make it clear to everyone, Micah made the strap within a month (waiting for a buckle to come in stock) and mailed it out right away with a sexy preview shot... :wub:

MicahBrindle.jpg

The wait for me is because of the damned military mail system used to get U.S. based mail over here to Germany. It works flawlessly on it's way to the U.S. but SLOOWWWLY getting the mail to Germany sometimes... :wallbash:

I love the Guarantee though, that's great!!!