When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T-19 has nothing on me - Kenzo 3646 with all the trimmings

Watchmeister

Here is the latest vintage project. Enjoy it. WM 3646 with WM dial and hands, monster custom plexi and you can see the movement. It ain't no Poljot. :lol: I can't take credit on this one as friends really did it all for me. The friends shall remain anonymous as I suspect they do not want to be inundated with requests - but you know who you are and I am deeply grateful. ;)

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The case is Kenzo so it is 3-4 years old. In all honesty it is not that different than some of the other cases offered and if you have the patience all these cases have enough metal so that you can do some reshaping. Beano was offering one that had some nice case rework on it from Finepics. But yes, I do like Kenzo's stuff.

I am off for vacation in a day or two to a Carribean resort so this will definitely be one of the three I will bring. I always bring one gen, one rep and one franken. This one is the franken. On the rep side I am thinking of the Swiss HBB Mellow Yellow and on the gen we will just have to see. ;)

I am off for vacation in a day or two to a Carribean resort so this will definitely be one of the three I will bring. I always bring one gen, one rep and one franken. This one is the franken. On the rep side I am thinking of the Swiss HBB Mellow Yellow and on the gen we will just have to see. ;)

Amazing watch Warren.. congrats..

It just needs two things:

1. Kevin's / Adeeos 1:1 3646 case (ain't cheap but this movement really deserves it)

2. A sewn-in 26mm strap. This strap with the screws and the 24mm size is really bad ;)