When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Farewell to RWG.......

cc

off to replica land............ i'm sure i wont be missed........

For those of you who care to read on:

i'm heading off to Hong Kong, China (guangzhou), and Japan for business/leisure. I hope to bring back many watches as i have several appointments with dealers/manufactures during my stay in China... B)

i'll be sure to snap pictures of the watch markets and hopefully not be mauled by the secret police. Anything i should be warned about??

see you guys in April.

cc

UPDATE:

hello guys. Greetings from Hong Kong.!! i've been doing the tourist thing yesterday..... Central, Mong Kok, The Landmark, Causeway Bay. i havent found any replica watches but i havent really looked. my wife is going nuts with all the shopping here. my feet hurt sooo bad, i think they're going to fall off. I havent been to HK in about 10 years and its different in a good way. Kowloon is still dirty and VERY busy though...

anyway i'll be heading to China tomorrow morning. i'll have 1 full day to myself for the watch district......if i can find it.

here's a couple of pictures of my day in HK yesterday:

dim sum WTF??!! chicken feet......

DSC03930.jpg

Mong Kok. hustle market...

DSC03951.jpg

an alien like fruit??

DSC03953.jpg

LOL!!..... reminded me of Ball of Fury....

DSC03955.jpg

my wife had an orgasim when she saw this........ any walked out with a lovely pair of $680usd shoes.... i should of said no......

DSC03966.jpg

i'll update with more pictures when i can. I dont know if i have internet access in China so i'll post more pics when i'm in Japan.....

cheers!!

CC

btw........

I've never posted a picture of my wife or myself on any forums ever...... We are very happy. no rude comments please.

block.jpg

my current black/white tiger's im wearing are beat to sh*t and induced in urine..... i am calling them my "pee shoes"..........

they have China all over it.......

me walking the streets of HK......in my pee shoes......

HK-Shantou082.jpg

CC, I'm still working out my feelings after having read Rob's post. So when I clicked on yours, I said, oh not another one -- my heart sinking. Thank God, you will be back in April. And God willing, so will POTR.

I myself am in a tizz of activity as I'm going to be out for a while, on holiday next week. So it'll be a quieter time on RWG. Alas...

Be good, have fun, bon voyage!!

Bring me back an autograph from Andy Lau and watch out for Cecilia Cheung's hairy pie

In loy yun gai in HK, there is an actual watch dealer that actually provides business cards and warranty's their watches for 1 year. I picked up a Pam063 gmt replica from him before i knew anything about replicas but it was a measly $280 HKD = $35 CAN dollar.

I wish i took pictures, but at this counter there is one dealer with long hair that speaks quite good english and wears glasses. about 30 something years old.. His name is HUNG HAIR (no joke)

anyways, he has a decent selection of pams if you ask for it, but again, don't walk into the tents along either of the strips that try to sell replicas for as much as $2000 hkd...

but i guess u already know all this! :D

Enjoy your trip, but it is probably not a good idea to return with a suitcase full of 'stuff' (watches). Homeland Security is likely to nab the stuff, charge you both with trafficking in contraband & for the full retail (gen) prices of the watches. But lots of pictures would be welcome.

Have fun out there, lucky guy...

And don't forget my watchonpo titanium PAM194 :lol:

If only....

Enjoy yourself, look forward to the stories and the pictures you bring back with you :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great pics - enjoy your holiday!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Makes we want a holiday too - then I wake up and remember the reality of pushchairs and so on. We did take my daughter to HK when she was a baby - we bought her all this Disneyland gear in the Airport shop, so that when she grows up she'll think we were nice enough to take her there, but that she just doesn't remember :lol::animal_rooster:

Have fun out there, lucky guy...

And don't forget my watchonpo titanium PAM194 :lol:

If only....

Enjoy yourself, look forward to the stories and the pictures you bring back with you :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i'd be lucky to find any honpo watches........ pretty much anything rare....2892/2893 movments, ti cases, "ultimate" reps etc.

crossing my fingers.