When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beggining of the Week Wrist Check

lanikai

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@subz.... it's hard to compare the two,.. they are totally different dials but I have the latest version and I am really happy with it also.. but the new replication of the GT XL LE .. well,.. the only fault I can find..(with a loupe) is the sub dial rings are milled a little on the rough side.. but that is viewing with magnification.. nuff said

chopardoldvesionqi8.jpg

the replication A7750

img2729zh7.jpg

img2730sb8.jpg

I like the simplicity of this dial also.. the only thing that it needs is a S. lume and a full service on the movement.. ziggy makes this A7750 just as good as the ETA 7750.. no noise on the rotor after the servicing.. the lume on both is fairly good but the genuine is Super lumed..

edit:add.. the pics above were last years models.. not the newly released rep..

After a relaxing Easter holidays at my parents place in Slovenia for 9 days i was reluctant to return back to office today.

My day got better after the department assistant said she had 2 packages fo me ;)

One of them was an Inge from a fellow member Suchecracks that we traded on and i must say im impresed with this watch all it needs is a "leelo DW" and maybe an AR coat but will see by that as the factory one is not to shabby ;)

Second thing was a great brochure/pictorial that i have recived from another fellow member and personal friend Capice. A great souvenir from the Brussels RWG GTG.

gtg.jpg

PS Sorry for the cameraphone picture ...

Regards Laz

Second thing was a great brochure/pictorial that i have recived from another fellow member and personal friend Capice. A great souvenir from the Brussels RWG GTG.

gtg.jpg

Regards Laz

You mean someone actually spent the time & money to produce a 'hardcopy' brochure of a GTG? That has to be a 1st!

Indeed freddy, its really nice done with great snaps inside of the event etc. Im sure people will understand that i cant post more then front cover for obvious reasons ;) , the design and print quality is top notch but that is Capices forte for sure.

My hat off to Capice for this great gesture !

PS . Rich if u by any chance do not approve the photo of brochure let me know and i remove it ... i was just so impresed by it that i automatically wanted to share it on the boards :)

regards Laz

I have finally noticed with this wrist check that we've got a newer generation of watches after the biggest lull in the rep world that I'd seen in my brief time here. Today I'm wearing my Sea Dweller. It is currently on a correct genuine 93150 bracelet, thanks to a certain Austrian friend that shall remain nameless.

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

gtg.jpg

PS Sorry for the cameraphone picture ...

Regards Laz

Touche Laz

DSC00403.jpg

PS Sorry also for the phone pics

PPS i just spent a couple of mins looking at this trying to work out which is the gen and then looked at my wrist and realised i put the rep in the box and the gen on the wrist, that is how close then can be.