When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Middle of the week wrist check

dluddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@prince458 The Don Cesar, St. Pete, Very nice..... Dont forget to visit Salvador (Dali) as well...

DonCesar.JPG

thanks porsche -- nice looking Omega wrist check shot!!!.

Have you been been or stayed at the Don Cesar? My wife and i love "the Don Cesar" we spent our honeymoon there in 2002. From my photo we had a gulf view room (left tower 3rd window upouterside).

We have also rented a beach villa at their sister property 3 blocks north -- the Don Cesar Beach Villas; for a couple of family reunions. I like the Dali museum as well in Tampa.

Nice you recognized the "Grand Pink Lady on Florida's Gulf of Mexico".

A couple of shots on my travels over here, the first over some salmon sandwiches and the second for Corgi and Ziggy ect

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

you have to excuse the second shot as i was in a buss driving down the road and had been awake for about 40 hours!

Problem:... I cannot seem to remove the 1680 from my wrist. :lol:

it's supposed to be a vintage piece but i just removed all the swirls from the pexi crystal.. and since I'm one day behind everyone.. i will post this again for Thursday.. in our rainy... vog filled Hawaiian weather B)

dsc0004mo4.jpg

It was dark when I got home this evening, which figured to be a great opportunity for a lume shot or two... Well, what better to take a lume shot of than the fresh-from-The Zigmeister 3717 that will be gracing me with its presence on my wrist all week...

Beautiful. You really need to try it with a strap though. :)