When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Palp Crowns - should i produce some for RWG?

t

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have thrown together a 3D model quickly regarding discussions... some numbers and details would have to be changed, but that is easy... when the numbers update, all the drawing views and geometry updates automatically...

If you guys want to keep going with this, let me know, as I have some free time now.

I can supply to the manufacturer in any 2d and/or 3d format needed for manufacturing.

See attached PDF

WOW nice pdf. Good work swdivad

I have thrown together a 3D model quickly regarding discussions... some numbers and details would have to be changed, but that is easy... when the numbers update, all the drawing views and geometry updates automatically...

If you guys want to keep going with this, let me know, as I have some free time now.

I can supply to the manufacturer in any 2d and/or 3d format needed for manufacturing.

See attached PDF

is this the final version?

Ok change the words PANE*AI CROWN in RWG CROWN and this will going on in production.

And please delete this drawings... or we will have many dealers with this crown.

No it is not the final version.

"the best is to close this thread (contact a moderator) and realise all "secret"."

I wonder why nobody gives a [censored]..

Last details are defined. The final drawings will be knocking at your door soon, t.

Give us just a few days until the beginning of next week. We all have a life outside the world of watches.

Edited by Fish

Last details are defined. The final drawings will be knocking at your door soon, t.

Give us just a few days until the beginning of next week. We all have a life outside the world of watches.

no problem - i am patient. I don

Yeah you don't want people to copy your copy. :)

I kid! I kid!

Well... the initial release is WAY out of date by now... many changes since then, but it will be sweet from what I understand ;)

Sorry guys I hear that member kye_lin has snapped up the whole first batch :animal_rooster:

:lol::lol: That's almost as good as the explanation by CBR of what he was dong with his economic stimulus check.

I know I'm good for at least a couple of these if this comes to fruition.

And please delete this drawings... or we will have many dealers with this crown.

hrm.. just one page ago fish was saying this should be a community project with 'open source' plans.. yet some early designs were encouranged to be removed?

very strange mate. makes it hard for people to make suggestions if it is all clandestine..

hrm.. just one page ago fish was saying this should be a community project with 'open source' plans.. yet some early designs were encouranged to be removed?

very strange mate. makes it hard for people to make suggestions if it is all clandestine..

I think that the concern is that while our members are putting a lot of time, effort and funds into this project some of the Asia-based dealers may use the detail to produce their own upgraded crowns and the community members would be left with a bunch of crowns that no-one wanted anymore. This is really a sensible precaution to protect the initial investment and ensure that there is still a demand whenever they become available.