When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For Expressions Of Interest

KB

I am thinking of offering for sale Armani belts in the 20 to 25 USD price range and wallets of various brands including Armani, Dunhill, Gucci and Dupont all in the 40 to 45 USD price range, and would like opinions on (1) Whether there is interest in these items and (2) Whether you as the consumer would be willing to pay these prices.

Examples of the items below.

75196-31674.jpg

75196-31675.jpg

75196-31676.jpg

75196-31677.jpg

75196-31678.jpg

75196-31679.jpg

75196-31680.jpg

Many Thanks in advance

Ken

For sure. Multiple pictures help too with wallets (for me anyway) - like with the pictures of the Gucci wallet you posted. You want to know that it can fit all your cards, etc.

I suppose the real market research question is whether you can shift enough of them every week to make it worth the effort.

Plus you would have to be scrutinised to determine whether you are a suitable candidate to be a dealer on this forum!!! :lol::lol::lol: lol!

I don't have any money :wounded1:

Hey Clive guess why I'm doing this :lol:

I suppose the real market research question is whether you can shift enough of them every week to make it worth the effort.

Ok if I do this it will never be big volume, I will most likely offer up a number below 5 first up (just to make sure that they do in fact sell and then after that offer them in groups of 5 until the interest dies.

The reasons for this is (1) Yes my margins will be kept low so I don't expect to be in the position of buying a large amount and (2) These are reps and I don't want to be caught with an amount that could determine me as a dealer :black_eye:

Ken

I would like to thank everyone for their interest in this venture but I'm afraid that I have decided not to carry it any further.

I have been asking myself as few hard questions and after a short conversation with a friend this morning have decided that it would be to much of a conflict of interest with my present position within the Admin team.

So once again thank you all, but no go

Ken