When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How many post in other watch forums?

I am most active here on RWG and at Timezone. I also visit RG and RWI but to a lesser extent. I'm currently on study leave, and have done most of my exam preparation (two left to go :) ) so I have a bit of time on my hands after I finish work at the moment.

I will occassionally take a look over at the other rep boards, but more so just to see if there is anything else going on that hasn't been mentioned here. Have a check over at the Breitling forum a bit, as I would like a gen at some stage.

RWG1 for fun (you can swear and post nudie pics and flame to your heart's content)

Here and RG for actual watch info

RWI for watch info, to a lesser extent

TZ just to learn and browse

I live in the middle of nowhere rural Spain and when I am not restoring an old house I own I am killing time in the forums or reading. I tore the roof off the house about two months ago and since then it has barely stopped raining - so I am in here a lot.

In terms of reps I'm on here mostly and sometimes on RG, but like others have said I enjoy this place over the rest. IMHO the quality of the members here and the welcome they give to newbs is above any of the others I've visited.

In the gen world I'm on WUS. I haven't been on there as much as before I got into the rep game, but still get there now and then. Then there are other forums that I visit. Yeah, it can get very time consuming. :)

I like spending my free time between RWG and RWI. For me these are the historical places, as I joined the hobby quite late, after RWG1 was already part of history.

I gave a try to RWC and liked the friendship there and absence of dramas. But it was surely too much to have 4 boards (5 if you count RWG1) and there was not a real difference in the project, so the adventure stopped.

I'm close to 2000 posts here (OMG ! :o ) and something like 800 on RWI which I have learnt to like again since some members moved with their dramas...

I have very few horology knowledge (the only one I got come from the boards) but I love discussing, sharing and taking pictures of my reps. Only this. All other conversations raise no interest for me. I have been thinking about being less online, but actually I just can't as rep collecting is still a hobby for me ^_^ I will withdraw the day it has become a pain in the *ss. Hopefully as late as possible.