When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start Of the New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

:D

Something's missing : my future PAM 243... Can't wait !

Which is funny is that I am more in dressy watches usually. But the superreps and the boards have altered (positively) my tastes... And suddendly I'm discovering I have 5 diver watches... and still go to the pool with my daughter and a Casio G-shock :lol:

:D

Something's missing : my future PAM 243... Can't wait !

Which is funny is that I am more in dressy watches usually. But the superreps and the boards have altered (positively) my tastes... And suddendly I'm discovering I have 5 diver watches... and still go to the pool with my daughter and a Casio G-shock :lol:

You will come to it :Jumpy:

And then, I can't wait to see your pics :yeah:

NoobMariner_LuHoled_800_01.jpg

After sitting at home for more then 5 1/2 months i went to work today on my 2 cruches wearing my training partner.

I'll be starting working only 12 hours a week , the rest of the time i'm spending in de gym.

I fell a sleep on the couch this evening so i'm a little late with the monday wristcheck

( by the way the oncologist called and all the scans of last week were clean )

IMG_2180.jpg

Carpe Diem

Cats

After sitting at home for more then 5 1/2 months i went to work today on my 2 cruches wearing my training partner.

I'll be starting working only 12 hours a week , the rest of the time i'm spending in de gym.

I fell a sleep on the couch this evening so i'm a little late with the monday wristcheck

( by the way the oncologist called and all the scans of last week were clean )

Carpe Diem

Cats

You know we are all behind you and every good news is important :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Today, finally, my VCO (1st generation) with K2222's AR coating...

Actually it's my first AR coating on a white dial : I don't think I'll do it on anything else than black or blue in the future. It's surely better, but not as thrilling as on black :)

Besides, this is still the "old" AR from K2222, who in the meantime brought a close to perfect AR, which you hardly notice. I'm sure it would look fantastic on white...

Mmm... let me think. shall I coat the thing again ? ;)

This VCO has a long story and is probably the rep I have had the most fixed. I would never have done it on an other (movement repair, new bracelet, AR coating) and probably a DW swap anytime soon : as you see, the 27th is stripped. <_<

And as I started the adventure with my beloved VCO, it's likely I'll have a cross swap.

Came from Sashwatch (Brandon) one year ago.

img9078pm0.jpg

img9080ou0.jpg