When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is your most impressive watch?

By-Tor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carlsbadrolex
I guess it would have to be the one in front. Every time I wear it I think "I do not deserve to have this on my wrist."

trio.jpg

YOUR RIGHT, you dont... So send it to me.

Choosing a favorite is a difficult choice; having built the watches in my collection, each has it's own special meaning to me. So... Here are a few (that are probably of no surprise) of which I enjoy the most...

Franken 16520's:

209_0939.jpg

Franken 9411:

IMG_3567.jpg

And one of the few unmodded favorites- My MBK Nautilus:

IMG_2590.jpg

Tudor Monte Carlo is mine

I think after that, it's my 201A

DSCN5134.jpg

Okay a bit of a brain fart, I meant to say my 187 :rolleyes: -not 201A (201A on the mind that day I guess). There is something about the size and sheer heft of the 187, it's like wearing an armoured car on your wrist.

after a couple of days I decided...my most impressive watch is the DeWitte Academia...simply awesome rep...the chinese have done really well this one...love the way they managed to do the case...the combo of titanium and rubber is done pretty well...

f_dewitt019am_bc23f02.jpg

This is still the most impressive watch I have owned!

Panerai PAM 168 Regatta no. 153/399 from 2003. The blend of Steel and Titanium is beautiful and really suited the smaller case size. I regret selling this more than any other watch I've owned!

panerai168012vq1.jpg

The one that continues to live uip to expectations for me is my 3+ Year old SMP from Paul. It has turned into a Franken with Genuine dial, hands, HE valve and Crown & tube and also sports Chief's Single Side AR. Every time I wear it I fall in love with it all over...

omegasmpaftermodsps2.jpg

@dluddy: Bond SMP is of course one of my all-time favorites too. I wish I just could find a gen insert for mine. Actually I consider the chrono version even more impressive. Anyway... both are permanent keepers for me.

77a.jpg

smp_dial2.jpg

Okay a bit of a brain fart, I meant to say my 187 :rolleyes: -not 201A (201A on the mind that day I guess). There is something about the size and sheer heft of the 187, it's like wearing an armoured car on your wrist.

TMG... I think I like the 201A bestest :) But the 201A has always been a fave of mine; especially back when they were still almost affordable (no chance of picking up a gen these days)...