When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG II, 14-15 June Overview

lazarini

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o You PhotoShop Sorcer....where did you send my Rolex building :(

Capice at least do a decent photoshop m8 :p

@ Stephane ... here sir glad to oblige :thumbsupsmileyanim: with the un-photoshoped picture !

DSC02489.jpg

@ all set my pics to upload now ... will take some time im of with my GF to the movies now ill post the photo pictorial later in my 1st post ;)

regards Laz

Still having a huge smile on my face, especially when i see thos pictures again :tu:

@ Claude, Dirk, Patrick and Stephane... how did ya guys sleep last night? I didn't sleep... it was more like a coma :yawn:

It was unexpectedly OK for me, but I think that the absence of beer in my blood helped to recover ;)

Man......I SO wish I had the chance to join this GTG also. The GTG in Brussels still brings s big smile to my face when I think about it. I will DEFINETLY try to make one of the next ones. You guys know where to find me, so I expect my inbox filling up with pictures.....

You guys make me so jealous - we can't seem to pull off a GTG in Chicago if our lives depended on it.

Anyway, I love the mattress shot, it's just so...illegal.

I also love the contrast - some go clubbing while others are slaving in the bathtub with the dremel, LOL.

Man......I SO wish I had the chance to join this GTG also. The GTG in Brussels still brings s big smile to my face when I think about it. I will DEFINETLY try to make one of the next ones. You guys know where to find me, so I expect my inbox filling up with pictures.....

PM sent mate!

Hope to see you on the next one!

Thanks again everyone who made this GTG so an amazing weekend! I wish it would've gone some days longer, watches and party... And special thanks to Robi, Jakub and Peter!

I am sure it wasn't our last!

P6140001.jpg

:D

You guys make me so jealous - we can't seem to pull off a GTG in Chicago if our lives depended on it.

Anyway, I love the mattress shot, it's just so...illegal.

I also love the contrast - some go clubbing while others are slaving in the bathtub with the dremel, LOL.

No bathtub but something else :lol:

We are waiting for Laz to upload the video.