When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG II, 14-15 June Overview

lazarini

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back in from the field and see ing waht i missed made me sad, but see ing the time you all had makes me smile.

Next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were missed Andy.

Really.

But, there will be more GTGs to come I'm sure.

Probably mini ones too.

This second GTG was probably the risky one!

Now that is has been successfull and that almost everybody attended it (plus some guys who joinded in the last minute) we know that the group is trustable. :group:

As I sit here in the U.S. I feel so JEALOUS! I'm so glad to hear that you all had a wonderful time in Koln. I really miss you guys and the wonderful friendship I felt during the first GTG in Brussels! I'm currently on a performance tour, but as soon as I'm settled in my new home I will post some photos of my newest purchases (IWC, Hublot, Rolex, Panerai..it's been a fine month or two)! CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful success! :tu:

As I sit here in the U.S. I feel so JEALOUS! I'm so glad to hear that you all had a wonderful time in Koln. I really miss you guys and the wonderful friendship I felt during the first GTG in Brussels! I'm currently on a performance tour, but as soon as I'm settled in my new home I will post some photos of my newest purchases (IWC, Hublot, Rolex, Panerai..it's been a fine month or two)! CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful success! :tu:

good to read you again :D

You Euro boys know how to do it right...that's one hell of a GTG. I love Koln, spent some time there several years ago, what a great city to meet up in. When I make it back to Europe (when the exchange rate is retarded) we'll definitely have to put one of these on again.

Good to hear from you!!! Looking forward seeing your post with your new acquisitions :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most defintely!! :1a:

next time i will dremel your watch for sure :D

btw. i learned the basics from watching this video 50 times :p

cheers,

Frank

I wondered how to use all those tools, now i know, i will keep that clip for reference though

@Andy... man you where missed last weekend! ... and a world GTG in Amsterdam... sounds more than good !!!!!!

@ Chris... sorry you couldn't make it to the last mini GTG and this large Cologne GTG... it would have been great if you could have been there... and you would have loved it :D

Good to hear from you !

Oh, I've not notice this thread, yet! :huh:

Hi there,

just wanna say that It was a amazing weekend, with very great people! Everything was perfect - the location, the weather (OK, not all time but nice), the watches, the dinner and the small-talks with everyone!

I hope we can do it again, as soon as possible!!!

I really have many friends, but this experience was new for me! It was great to make "party" with people wich have same interests: WAAAAAATCHEEEEES!!! :clap2:

Next time I will stay in the hotel and mod with Taka watches, for free of course! :D

He is a awesome guy!!!

And of course all other are champs... :1a:

I REALLY MISS YOU, GUYS!!!

Special thanks to the donators like Jakub, Verbal Kint and petergunny! I wish they were there, but they can't make it... :(

Here my favorite pic:

9e9ef9f5.jpg

Oh, I've not notice this thread, yet! :huh:

Hi there,

just wanna say that It was a amazing weekend, with very great people! Everything was perfect - the location, the weather (OK, not all time but nice), the watches, the dinner and the small-talks with everyone!

I hope we can do it again, as soon as possible!!!

I really have many friends, but this experience was new for me! It was great to make "party" with people wich have same interests: WAAAAAATCHEEEEES!!! :clap2:

Next time I will stay in the hotel and mod with Taka watches, for free of course! :D

He is a awesome guy!!!

And of course all other are champs... :1a:

I REALLY MISS YOU, GUYS!!!

Special thanks to the donators like Jakub, Verbal Kint and petergunny! I wish they were there, but they can't make it... :(

I can only agree

A fantastic Weekend

I miss you all too.

Here my favorite pic:

9e9ef9f5.jpg

Taka i know is one of the winner (i dont even think Mr tribal own a panerai) :1a: the black mamba i think... Well who ever one them im glad for them!!!

So nice to read this topic!!! You guy's hade the BEST time!!!

//robi

i think that was the reason why tribal gave the strap away :D