When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zentih Defy Xtreme series

dadog13

that will always be so (or until they don't copy the mvt sub dial spacing)...the gen is using the el primero mvt...

That's why I don't like it at all :( For me subdial spacing is also a part of the design. Still can't get used to the off spacing on the Moonwatch either.

But I know I'm terrible, :lol:

looks like it came out of the same place as the 100 dollar concords

i'd be all over a super rep version

after looking at some Gen photos i think the problem is the bezel font - thats what is making it look cheap.

cause the rest of it, isn't that far off.

now, we should be getting super reps like this one!!!1

zenithzw0796420b6f8eou2.jpg

This watch it’s awful and also the rep. The apparent flaws are the wrong subdial spacing and weaker date mag and date font, the font of the inner ring it’s different (where it says High pressure...)also the number 1000 and its size probably because of the different subdial spacing.

Ugly watch (both)

erm, wow !

makes me want to go and hug a Graham......

:lol:

Edited by emuozz

This is not the Defy that I like, there is another (I will find the pic when I have more time) with the fan dial up higher on the left hand side and much larger and it really does look great.

Ken

Uh, sorry.

Deleted my post and merged it here. :)

I was just kidding...

and it seems that this new release has to be re-done, I mean a couple of flaws need to be fixed...maybe these are just sample pieces and not final products (I hope so!)

Even if they get the case, dial, bracelet etc. right some time, the movement will always tell the tale. I don't think there will ever be a copy of "El Primero".

we doubted about the running sec at 12 as well...now it's here...chinese magicians will strike in the future again, don't worry!

I think they will make the big date mvt as well...and some others too..

its not bad, I agree with what was said, but I think branching off to more obscure brands is a step in the right direction. There was supposed to be a concord c1 coming out in mid june. there were pics on joshes and andrews website. now that watch has dissapeared from radar. I would much rather save up for that :p