When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Share your most useful Firefox Addon

Admin

I know there are a lot of people out there who use Firefox. Because of this I would like to know what your most useful addon is?

Personally, there are 2 addons I can not live without;

Firegestures - Control your browsing by just using your mouse, a must have

Foxmarks - Synchronizes your bookmarks, also a must have, especially if you use several computers like I do.

so give us your most useful addons and maybe also your fav theme?

Yahoo toolbar (mainly for search) and Download helper. Download helper is very handy when you're saving video streams from places like YouTube... and generally ANY video streams.

Adblock, noscript are given addons. Dont surf the net without them!

Foxmarks is also handy, Download statusbar is also one of my best addons. Makes downloading files very easy.

PicLens for browsing pics is very neat, try that and PDF download. Easy to open/save pdf files.

I know there are a lot of people out there who use Firefox. Because of this I would like to know what your most useful addon is?

Personally, there are 2 addons I can not live without;

Firegestures - Control your browsing by just using your mouse, a must have

Foxmarks - Synchronizes your bookmarks, also a must have, especially if you use several computers like I do.

so give us your most useful addons and maybe also your fav theme?

T,

I thought you used Opera? I switched to Opera because of you....

I tried Opera because of you.

It sucked, with it's crazy magic wand. :animal_rooster:

For my extensions I have a lot of dictionaries, FlashGot, Statusbar, and I did have Firebug but it doesn't work yet in 3.0.

Well I have to admit, but I don't know what the magic wand is and I've been using Opera for almost 2 years now.

Well I have to admit, but I don't know what the magic wand is and I've been using Opera for almost 2 years now.

That may account for it not annoying you then. :p

Ah, I'm just kidding. The wand is the thing that saves the passwords, and it was fine.

http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/2/

Opera just didn't work with the sites I needed it to, since I was specifically using it for those sites, and to save passwords.

Google Browser Sync: sync bookmarks and passwords to The Cloud and all your pc's:)

Forecastfox: weather system bar

Hyperfox: A must have. Fast references/wiki look ups etc

Piclens: one of the coolest plugins.. almost a standalone, it is so much fun browsing google/photo sites with their interface. Eurotimez has his photos on photobucket and it is so cool browsing it!

And adblock etc for security..

Edited by geo1nah2a

Google toolbar was all I had. Unfortunately, firefox 3 blows so I got tired of all the connection time outs and locking up and incredibly slow performance and uninstalled it. Running opera now, seems to be OK so far. Ebay was a little screwy with it, but I jumped to IE to do what I needed.

I tried some patches and stuff, don't remember what, to try to get FF3 to work properly, no go. Piece of junk IMO. Maybe I'll DL FF2 soon. Enjoying the test drive of opera.