When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

cromodora

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my PAM 063-GMT with real Swiss ETA 2893-2 from Eddie Lee back in February 2006. Paid a whopping $499.00 with a SS bracelet. It was the most expensive rep I have ever bought and still one of my best. Now we pay that price for Asian.

Usil

Edited by Usil

EL WAS THE MAN!!!!!!!

One of the worst things I've had happen on this board is knowing that EL will no longer be in our world here.

He was my top dealer and there was NEVER any problem with all the reps acquired from him. If there was even a question about anything, he was already sending me a replacement...even if I didn't think he needed to. Even when inquiring about certian reps on his photo list, he'd send it over for me to check out and I could return it...however, I always made the purchase. Today, I still own his wares...and those that didn't get lost in the flood are still running fine.

I've emailed him since his departure, a couple of times, hoping that he'd reconsider...but, no good. I really wish he was still around.

don't worry guys...

he is somewhere on tour with his band and enjoying the groupie girls...

he is definitely one of the old school dealers that is missed on board...

bought a couple from him...still in my collection and running great...one of them just went today to the watchmaker for servicing - PAM027 w ETA2892-A2 Soprod 9040

EL was the most entertaining dealer. I miss him. Bought a lot from him and never had issues. Actually, I think his day job was as a coroner??

He just got fed up with all the BS from customers. Can't say I blame him.

We constantly complain about dealers. I hate to think of all the BS they have to live with.

My best rep ever, Seamaster Chronograph with correct ETA datewheel came from EL himself.

A great dealer and character indeed. I hope he comes back eventually... as a collector if nothing else!

EL was indeed a wonderful dealer but he was also a great character and it's a shame he couldn't see his way clear to remain as a member after he decided to quit as a dealer.

Ken

Eddy was great. Was fortunate to have a few beers with him when he still lived nearby. I could even order from him by phone! LOL

He would never accept payment from me until I had the watch. Ever. Even with my first purchase from him. Once I had the watch and was happy, then we would square up.

Bought my first 5 reps from EL.

I still hear from him once in awhile.

Elvis HAS left the building, but he is still a Lurker.

Eddie introduced the Rep forums to the first Pam 112, which sold for over 400.00 in 2004, and he finished up with the TW Best 3717 which he aided with in design with his partner in TW.

Best of the best. He was THE dealer,.... WAYYYYYY before the cartel ever came into being.

pam11235fb.th.jpg