When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2. Run of thick crowns!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SECOND RUN:

we are currently collecting orders for the second run of 2,1mm crowns which will be available for for eta automatic and handwind 6497 in these variations:

-s/s

-PVD

-titanium look (sandblasted)

We decided to make only 2.1mm (cost reduction) since the demand for these was higher. also like the first run, it will be a limited quantity due to financial reasons. We collect preorders now until end of next week, then the production will begin. Also we will have to take prepayments to have a little safety in our planning!

So, interested members please PM me for details and to reserve one! :)

the price will be 49 EUR+shipping registered letter (discount available if you take more than 4). PVD version is calculated at the moment, might be around 5-10 EUR additional for the PVD coating! that depends on how many i can send to get PVD coated

if someone wants to have it installed on his PAM, i can offer that service. please PM me for details.

INFO FOR THE UPGRADERS:

As promised PAMela will offer a discounted price for all the members who bought crowns from the first run. First he announced 15 EUR, we are currently calculating if this is still possible because we have to make sure the expenses get covered, I am sure everybody understands that. The first run was more expensive than we initially calculated :( But IF we have to raise the upgrade price a bit, it still will be much less than the full price (we are speaking of a price in the range of 15-22 EUR, depending on the number we will make). Like it has been said before, this project is not about earning money, therefore its just too much work and time and we earn not much , the goal of all these work was to finally get some damn nice PAM crowns :3a: I am happy when we come out in the + at the end -_-

To improve the handling of the upgrades, we decided that all the members who want to upgrade should contact me! I will handle this, confirm with PAMela and send out the crowns when these are available. All out of one hand should be better and reduce any possible confusion. But please give me some time to handle all the emails and PMs! :bangin:

Here are the pics again:

2.1mm :Jumpy:

242393-9465.jpg

242393-9466.jpg

242393-9467.jpg

242393-9468.jpg

242393-9469.jpg

titanium look, sandblasted

242393-9470.jpg

242393-9471.jpg

242393-9472.jpg

Hey Palp, I'm in for a SS Asian/Swiss.

Sean K

Anyone heard form PAM in these few days?

I made the payment for 2 pieces and then hear nothing from him again despite sending PMs in last couple of days.

Nope.

I PMed him four days ago and the PM has been read, but no reply so far.

I PM-ed him two min ago...I made the payment so I gave him all the info...

hope he comes back with the return info... :victory:

hey Marcus what's going on?!

I PM-ed you about the payment done with WU...you still haven't picked the money (sent you last week)...

Please pick it up and send the parts...

tnx!

Well, my order just showed up out of the blue yesterday after numerous requests for follow up. So, my opinion is that there is obviously a communication gap between PAM and the English language. He probably has to Babblefish every PM he gets. Recommendation - be patient - they showed up for me and others.