When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HOLY SHIT.. WHAT'S THIS DISGUSTING THING??

V

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12ct-Diamond-encrust...bayphotohosting

This is my own personal Diamond encrusted Panerai Luminor, one of I believe, only 6 in the entire World.

This watch was purchased by myself for myself from one of the World's most expensive Jewellers who also supplied the same watch to Victoria Beckham (as seen on a recent TV programme at one of the Beckhams parties) and also at England's World Cup match against Portugal. Although I would stress that this is a Gents watch...

This stunning 44mm Panerai contains an estimated 12ct of quality Diamonds. The pave set dial is totally encrusted as is the top and sides of the case, with larger diamonds set the entire way around the bezel.

This watch has been worn less than a dozen times and is as BRAND NEW. Comes with Red, Ivory, Pastel Blue, Black Rubber and Brown Leather straps.

I paid £10,500 (discounted price) for this watch and considered it worth every penny. Outside under sunlight this watch is absolutely full of lustre and fire, the likes of which you won't have seen before!

Quite honestly I haven't bothered taking dozens of shots of this stunning watch. The nature of the diamond setting does not lend itself to good photography and its absolutely impossible to capture the sheer beauty of this item. I would strongly suggest that if you are interested, then come along and see it in the flesh. Just make sure that you bring your money with you because I guarantee you'll want to take it home!

80364-30501.jpg

I don't get it...if this is not a joke, why can't he sell it back to where he bought it from?

It's not a joke... I have seen Beckham at the Portugal game and she was wearing something blinky and I though I have seen a PAM CG...

But then again I thought I am seeing Panerai everywhere... :bounce:

THank God I am not crazy... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Motörhead

no class

Shut up you talk too loud

You don't fit in with the crowd

I can't believe you exist

I crossed you right off my list

Too much too soon

Way out of tune

CHORUS:

No Class

Ah baby No class

No class

No class

Way out you're way out of line

No buddy I can't spare a dime

Fade out baby that's right

No bark and even less bite

Your perfect smile

Betrays your lack of style

CHORUS

Too late ya can't catch up now

You face the wrong way anyhow

I know you ain't got the brain

To come in out of the rain

Too bad no magic

I'm afraid you're merely tragic

My wife wears a 113 and it looks pretty cool. I think 44mm pams look sexy on women... I guess it depends on the woman.

Eddy

Can I see your wife wearing that? Preferably rocket or sql_pl style pictures :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

• 1 month later...

Oh my god, you must be filthy rich to like this one.....

(can you put in a pound of extra diamonds, please...)