When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What ever happened to Blade?

M5Man

Well he says he was in gaol (jail) and that Matrix was supposed to keep the site running but didn't and he was so pissed at matrix that he made him co-admin again.

And that he has all the RWG watches and they have been posted, but only Sailadams felt like stating he got his..............or maybe he is the only one to get his :blink:

Whatever theres the sum up for you :)

Ken

Well he says he was in gaol (jail) and that Matrix was supposed to keep the site running but didn't and he was so [censored] at matrix that he made him co-admin again.

And that he has all the RWG watches and they have been posted, but only Sailadams felt like stating he got his..............or maybe he is the only one to get his :blink:

Whatever theres the sum up for you :)

Ken

:blink::huh::rolleyes::whistling:

He got 'born again'.....! :lol:

They won't be up for much longer... users will go. Party is on here!

Right on Oliver......no comparison between Admin and Blade......!

Now he's claiming he was in jail.......:lol:

I dont think he actually claimed to be in "jail." The mysterious hacker sure made that point clear when he was trying to make RWI look like a rep site run by federal agents :bleh:

And I finally got my RWG watch, which is more than I can say for Neil's promise to deliver a watch...

(glad to see the nancy drew detective crew has figured it all out... :lol: )

I heard he retired with the RWG watch funds.

84887-29615.jpg

Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass...