When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lets see your Titanium!

P4GTR

I have quite a few of them. My first Ti rep is Breitling Chrono Avenger (this is not my first one... The first one comes with black dial but I don't have the picture of it):

P7234158.jpg

I still have both of them.

Then bought myself a PAM036 from Kelster:

1.jpg

I sold this one and bought another one back.... The new one comes with bad dial, regretted it and I guess it needs replacement soon.

The next Ti is IWC GST Ti Chrono:

39e7a9f0.jpg

I still have it till today.

My Ti love doesn't end there and bought myself a Seawolf Ti (still have it):

DSCN4649.jpg

Another rare oxidised Ti:

DSCN3655.jpg

Then there is quite a long vacuum, the next Ti rep is another Panerai (089, with missing tick mark at 9):

(no picture), still have it too

My first gen Ti watch, PD by IWC Moonphase chrono:

DSCN3484.jpg

Sold it at very low price but what's the point of having a watch that you don't wear.

At this point of time, I am a bit crazy with IWC watches... Got myself another Ti Ingenieur AMG Chrono:

DSCN4976.jpg

Movement is dead... I will try to revive it again with graphite solution... Genuine dial and hands ready for transplant.

I think Ti is my love. Got myself a genuine Omega SMP Ti with electric blue dial. I was torn between this piece or America's Cup:

DSCN6789small.jpg

==== Moving to Germany, got myself my first Ti watch there:

DSCN1335.jpg

Sold it to Laz later on... I really really really like this watch but too bad size puts me off. If it's 44mm, I will keep it surely.

My next genuine Ti watch, got it while I was in Germany:

P7213989.jpg

Still have it and it's a keeper for me ;)

Well... I think that's all if I remember all watches correctly. Most Ti watches stay with me.

holy crap Tak.. I should call you Tak-Ti!

I love the SMP and Sinn gens. :o

hehe :) I really like Ti watches and considering to add some more to my collection. The Breguet XXL is a nice watch but too bad wrong subdial spacing and sunken datewheel kinda put me off.

maybe a Dewitt? :p But this will be too big for me too. Have seen one in person and definitely it's a watch that you don't see very often.