When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pictures of Deepsea

Niclas

Check these out at TimeZone:

hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=3915270&rid=0

(Change XX for tt)

I can not avoid reading the stupid writing on this watch!

I'm not sure what you mean here :blink:

I read it and cannot see anything wrong nor special ???

I'm not sure what you mean here :blink:

I read it and cannot see anything wrong nor special ???

I think he's referring to the fact that you can read all about the "gas escape blah blah" without having to turn the watch face down ;)

interesting looking clasp and divers extension, wonder how they'll do repping that....

I think he's referring to the fact that you can read all about the "gas escape blah blah" without having to turn the watch face down ;)

Spot on!

interesting looking clasp and divers extension, wonder how they'll do repping that....

Not easy. Check this:

hXXp://www.network54.com/Forum/594638/thread/1218622929/S%E5+h%E4r+fungerar+Glidelock+Ref.98210

Damn.... I was hoping for a blue lume shot!

Not the only one. Aside from the promo shot of course. I sense that a real world lume shot will be the dealmaker for some, me included. But still the overall heft of this beast appeals to my aesthetic senses, I don't know why but it just does.

Bear in mind though that according to an AD pal of mine who's had it on his wrist, there is an issue with the lugs "hanging air" - sits high due to caseback and chunkiness of case means its not the most comfortable wear if you have average or smaller wrists. Not anywhere as near as comfy as the 116710.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Spoke to my AD yesterday... She is expecting mine to be available for pickup September 10th. Then you will get all the lume shots you want and some that you probably wont want!

T

did they seriously leave the bracelet as 20mm?????????

Looks kinda funny.. the bracelet is so skinny compared to the watch head..

I tend not to like any watch with a bracelet smaller than a 22mm. I also do tend to like those that start at X mm then decrease to Y.

I agree that the case is horribly out of proportion with the bracelet, it has a really thick chunky/clunky case, with a tiny skinny SS band, nasty! :bad:

This picture shows what I mean clearly:

rolexdeepsea15nm6.jpg

And the pearl is really terrible, sticking out like a little nipple on the bezel! :nea:

rolexdeepsea16pe9.jpg

As for the two tier rehaut, with the writing all over it, I can't understand what they were thinking?! It only detracts from the watch and draws your eye away from the dial :rolleyes:

This watch fits the description of fugly in many, many ways :lol:

The watch does not look bad at all, although the pics in TZ are not great. In Rolex website it looks very cool (can be downloaded as screen saver..). I am sure when it comes out many of us (even some who claim now how ugly it is) will run buying it. I know some people who are in the waiting list for the gen, and they will have to wait quite a long time.