When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

The first time I paid him after the job was done. The second time I had to pay before receiving the watch back.

Considering the past situation I'm now inclined to only pay after my watch is back.

I think if he wishes to regain any trust from board members at all he needs to send watches back and then ask for payment. Perhaps admins can make this a condition of him having any further dealings here.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if he wishes to regain any trust from board members at all he needs to send watches back and then ask for payment. Perhaps admins can make this a condition of him having any further dealings here.

I've just sent him a pm and asked him to return my watch with no AR done. Shipping on me.

I won't trust this guy any more.

I still very skeptical. Why doesn't he come here and make one simple post explaining his situation? Do not send this guy a dime more until you get your watches back.

Yeah and he doesn't seem to contact everyone as I have not received anything...I am still very suspicious...first move should have been to contact the forum mods...it is not too late for him to return to integrity before trouble will start with private investors etc...

Edited by yacht_master

No contact with me either but I have already paid for the 'completed' work so I'm just waiting for Jakub to send my crystals back.

I would advise anyone to get Jakub to ship their completed watch to a trusted 3rd party before sending any payment.

If you feel bad about having your watch stolen you'll feel much worse if you end up paying the thief afterwards and still have no watch.

Plus he seems to be contacting those among us who haven't paid yet....

I haven't paid him, but I didn't get an email from him. So I sent him an email myself today.

Although I have been very moderate in my opinion towards J in the beginning of this situation, I'm know of the opinion that action talks louder than words.....

i once got scamed in a deal and lost 4.5 k on the internet.

paypal did not help at all.

there is a internet crime and scam report website, run together with the FBI.

i reported the whols case, and got a letter that a federal investigator will review the case.

after 8 month...i got another letter. nothing that he can do, - please contact a specialized lawyer.

contacting the polish police, and show / proof evidence..... until anything happens, lets get real - might take years.

i dont want to even know how many internet fraud and scams are piling up in Poland...besides the other crimes.

anybody in here that is a member of the Hells Angels - they have chapters in poland.

i am sure things would speed up TREMENDOUSLY when one of these guys would knock on his door.....

Listen my dear, I am personaly fed up with your comments.

I am saying this in my name, not in the name of the Admin team.

In my honest opinion, this place would be better without your presence.

The reason being that your are a racist.

Your are primitive to a point that you sound just ridiculous.

Well, in the end, maybe it's better that you continue to post...it will educate us all.

"How to recognize a racist?"....see that guy's posts.

My 2 cents.

Stephane

Listen my dear, I am personaly fed up with your comments.

I am saying this in my name, not in the name of the Admin team.

In my honest opinion, this place would be better without your presence.

The reason being that your are a racist.

Your are primitive to a point that you sound just ridiculous.

Well, in the end, maybe it's better that you continue to post...it will educate us all.

"How to recognize a racist?"....see that guy's posts.

My 2 cents.

Stephane

==================================

Stephane,

i am NOT YOUR DEAR !

and i dont care at all how you FEEL PERSONALLY - nor what comes out of your mouth in your name.

and just to NOT fulfill your wishes, i will follow rules and stay PRESENT.

call me racist...or all you want....i dont care.

i dare to speak up when i smell a foul egg....and that has prevented a lot of people from damage.

no matter how...if someone behaves like Jakub, then it is just just and ok to call him on his games.

and see him in the light - that he puts on himself.

NOW...HE MIGHT COME THROUGH AND GET THINGS RIGHT ! WHY ? BECAUSE HE STARTS FEARING THE PRESSUERE THAT BUILDS UP...

AND THAT SOMETHING MIGHT COME OVER HIM - IF HE DOES NOT HURRY UP AND GET THINGS STRAIGHT.

i agree, you seriously need some education....in reality.

if he gets your nice, softspoken, wellmeant ..... i am begging you Jakub ....comments, they would lead nowhere.

if he is really acting up now...then only because of one reason, he gets scared of people that do not take his crap and post their

not so well meant planned actions.

believe me, he has recived some very nice mails....that would make me think twice to go on with ( what seems to be a ) scam.

and your 2 cents sure did not help here much.

anyways, if everybody gets his stuff back now, ( which i certainly hope for ) then i am asking myself....

what made him suddenly - after month of not answering ONE phonecall....not ONE reply to e-mail...

what makes him NOW ... - say he will get things done and return the goods ?

propably he realizes he was about messing with a few of the wrong kinda guys that will not put up with it, sit still, and take a loss.

propably my comments helped.... ....to put some fear in him ...to make him reconsider - that what he is doing since month could cause him some SERIOUS consequences !!

who knows !

trust me, i know, he was threatened...not from me.....but i promise, there are people waiting for their stuff - and they will not get no police involved.

but their issue will be taken care of.

no matter how..... hopefully things will work out.

sometimes....being nice and only please.....might not get you somewhere.

lets see now.

Stephane, feel free to apologize to Jakub for my racist way of seeing and articulating this UNBEARABLE issue.

Guys , .....

Solving a "scam case" or "theft act" with an illegal persuasion (.... ask somebody to put pressure on him) , is not the way to go.

Only the mafia is working this way.

Lets not add more wildness on the jungle.

If Police is not the way to go , maybe a trusted member here from Poland can recomend a private investigator to be hired in order to collect evidences.

When there are enough evidences , the police can be contacted to act.

He emailed me yesterday, said he is in catch up mode after being away. I think he will come good, sometimes life gets in the way.....

At least I hope so ^_^

That's probably the first (and best!) glimmer of hope we have had in a long while. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Jakub comes good. ;)

Yeah let's hope for the best. However, I've just heard from someone who knows him and met him fairly recently that things didn't look so good. This person says it was obvious to him that Jakub had some kind of serious trouble (apparently relating to business partners and/or family) that wasn't going to go away any time soon. He was quite pessimistic in his outlook and felt that Jakub no longer cared. If this is true, Jakub should have just come out with it. I'm sure most of us here would have been more than willing to understand, forgive and help, if only he had communicated with us... But then again, it's hard to know what's really going on when all we have are rumours and hearsay.

Yeah let's hope for the best. However, I've just heard from someone who knows him and met him fairly recently that things didn't look so good. This person says it was obvious to him that Jakub had some kind of serious trouble (apparently relating to business partners and/or family) that wasn't going to go away any time soon. He was quite pessimistic in his outlook and felt that Jakub no longer cared. If this is true, Jakub should have just come out with it. I'm sure most of us here would have been more than willing to understand, forgive and help, if only he had communicated with us... But then again, it's hard to know what's really going on when all we have are rumours and hearsay.

The sad part is that if he has some kind of problem it could have been easily worked out. I think if it were a dire situation, most would have been happy to pay postage simply to get their parts an watches back. We all know how difficult it is to source rep parts, especially crystals, so he has left a lot of people out to dry by doing this. Say what you want about him and your past experiences with him, but in the end he is still an [censored] and he deserves everything that is coming to him.

Any new updates?

The sad part is that if he has some kind of problem it could have been easily worked out. I think if it were a dire situation, most would have been happy to pay postage simply to get their parts an watches back. We all know how difficult it is to source rep parts, especially crystals, so he has left a lot of people out to dry by doing this. Say what you want about him and your past experiences with him, but in the end he is still an [censored] and he deserves everything that is coming to him.

Any new updates?

WHAT HAPPENED TO RULE NUMBER 8?

Well in any case, if something really happened and he got extremely depressed by it, I understand his actions. Not saying it is ok what he did, don't get me wrong. At least he already sent some emails to people last week so he is not completely hiding...

further, i did not get any more emails from him. I will wait for 1-2 weeks.

This thread and problem seems to be losing momentum.

Has anyone had any new contact with J, or received an item back in say the last 2 weeks?

I am in full on "wait and see mode". His email to me last week said he was getting back on top of things and would be hopefully getting things out at the end of the week. I am hoping to hear from him some time this week with an update but who knows.

i'll post any updates