When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK checked the mailbox today... mail from Poland!!!!

Went down to the store to pickup my package. It contains my missing TAG from Jakub!!!!!! I never thought this would happen.

No work has been down on the watch, and it didnt came in the same package i sent it with. So it has been repackaged. No explanation either. Im still a happy camper though. Now it would be great to hear what happen with Jakub. But i guess thats another story.

Thats to bad to hear yacht_master. Lets hope you and the others get a package soon.

Now since i dont know the reason for getting my watch back, im not sure who to thank. But want to thank all the ppl (including myself) that has worked hard "behind this thread" to get their stuff back. Ill also thank Jakub or/and the unknown guy who made sure that atleast some stuff gets returned to their owners. Lets hope that Jakub post an explanation when he feels that he is ready.

Nothing here too :g:

I was wandering if he is sending them back in a "first-came-first-to-go" order.

Mine was sent to Jakub on the 25th of July...

Also what about the shipping back costs?

Did you, lucky guys that got your stuff back, sent him money for the return shipment in advance?

Athan

Nothing here too :g:

I was wandering if he is sending them back in a "first-came-first-to-go" order.

Mine was sent to Jakub on the 25th of July...

Also what about the shipping back costs?

Did you, lucky guys that got your stuff back, sent him money for the return shipment in advance?

Athan

I sent my watch to him in mid Aug so i was one of the last to send to him i guess. So your theory might not be bad. I had to pay no shipping costs and i never sent any money. It just came back.

Sounds like he may be sending back first the watches that he never managed to unpack and do any work on. Perhaps the ones that were sent earlier, and on which he had started work already (or sent them to his watchmaker), may need a little more time.... Nevertheless, this is definitely a good start. Let's wait and see.

Yes, seems like all the hard work to set him straight has paid off!

The last email I got from Jakub was on Wednesday the 30th of July stating:

"HI, watch is at watchsmith desk, next week going to the lab. for the coating. j"

I'm very curious to see if he is going to return any fixed crystals / watches at all.

That would be a surprise!!!

Athan

I sent my watch to him in mid Aug so i was one of the last to send to him i guess. So your theory might not be bad. I had to pay no shipping costs and i never sent any money. It just came back.

Those that have received something back and have posted, all have said here that the work wasn't done. Looks like these were also items that hadn't been paid for.

Same for an item in RG.

Looks like he's just sending back.

No notes or explanations. I guess he's also just using normal mail and not certified.

Interesting to see if anything with work done (either complete or in-progress) turns up.....

Tried to find the thead of the list of all the items with J, to see what had been returned. Can't find it.

Would be good to recover it, and mark off the returns and the date for each...another sticky.....

Its nice that some members are finally receiving their watches and/or crystals back. That shouldnt excuse Jakub from coming on here and explaining his actions to everyone. If he cant do that, he could atleast send a PM to the Admins explaining the situation.

Its nice that some members are finally receiving their watches and/or crystals back. That shouldnt excuse Jakub from coming on here and explaining his actions to everyone. If he cant do that, he could atleast send a PM to the Admins explaining the situation.

Hmmm, once again the admin team is an admin team...for our forum. ;)

We do maintain, moderate and help as much as we can :victory:

We are in no way involved in whatever transaction that is initiated on RWG though, sorry :brow:

Having said that, in this matter (Jakub), it seems that is going the right route, isn't it?

So let's cool down the pace (Gregory Isaacs, I love the ten inch :D ).

Jakub started to send back the member's properties, I suppose he will continue.

This really is good news for all concerned. As yet I haven't received anything back from J but I'm now keeping my fingers well and truly crossed ! :huh:

I have been in a business trip all the last week, and what a nice surprise to read that some goods are back! need to get back to the office on Monday and I hope to see my watch waiting for me...I sent mine June 1st and paid him the services...thinking they were done....I'll report monday from work