When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Esteemed Members of the Community...

Guest carlsbadrolex

Family first, as always man...

It's easy to pick up a ton of excess responsibilities/vices...it's infinitely more difficult to resort, re-prioritize, and "trim the fat" so to speak. I feel you've been a huge asset to the community and there will be a noticeable void due to your absence.

Best of luck and hope to see you back here in a while.

Thanks for everything... and until we meet again,

Shundi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey T. i was in SD and tried calling you last week but i think you just updated your number...

Family is always to priority. Take care of yourself during your time away from the forums....although SD is not very far away from any of us Socal guys. Please keep in touch my friend....after all it's football season ;)

cc

HOLY CRAP!

I just saw this thread! Sorry to see you go. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way in the hopes that your situation improves. WHEN and I do hope WHEN you return, you'll definitely be welcomed back!

Until then amigo...Take care of yourself and your family!

P.S.

If by chance if you ever find your way in the DC-area, let me know...I'll have cold one waiting for you!

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guys, I just wanted to chime in here and say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the words and well wishes. I am sure that I will be back at some point. I just dont know how long it will be.

I have nearly completed all of the outstanding transactions that I have (1 more to go) and when that is done, I will be pulling the plug so to speak. I am really going to need to just shut it down, because even with ALL of the things I have going on right now I cant stay away from here.

This place really is an addiction, and I cant just have one...

Again, thank you to everyone. I have gathered several email addresses, and passed mine on to several people. I will try to keep in contact with many of you.

Know that you will all be missed greatly!

T

Gods Speed T !!!!

You will be sorely missed .. but I will not think of this as a ending.. but more of a new beggining for U and time for U and your boy's to Grow and enjoy life..

Someday I hope to log on and see you once again..!!

Until that time.. thank you for your friendship.. It was most appreciated and an Honour to be in contact with a person of your caliber..

Maluhia .. Peace to you and yours !!

R

Being in SoCal, I've gotten the opportunity to sit down and talk and share meals with CBR over the past year or so... I've always enjoyed his take on things and his knowledge about this lil hobby of ours...

If he stays away, we will be the poorer for it.... having spent time with him though, he's going to have to take it one day at a time to stay away.... he has a true love for the community...

T,

I'm sure we'll all miss you, and I love the example you set for the forum about making this a place for friends, a place to cherish, and a place to support. In my own way, I've been where you are in the sense that things just need to be dropped. Real family comes first, and you are a real man for taking care of the things you need to do. I have seen too many fathers try to keep things the way they are in order to maintain their previous level of normality, hell my father did that. So cheers to you for being a man and taking care of the kids instead of trying to stay perpetually youthful and reckless like so many other people out there. I think you are doing the right thing and hope you do well with it. And I hope to see you around somewhere too.

Steve

I'm sorry T due to my current family crisis I totally missed this thread (and have not enough time to read through it now either), I am very sorry to hear of your problems especially since you have been at the leading edge in the support of this forum not to mention the many enjoyable posting you have made.

I would be very sad to see you disappear from our board, it would leave a hole that cannot be filled, so I ask that you reconsider.

By this I mean that you could maybe spend a great deal of less time and certainly much less money on this hobby of ours but at least don't go away completely.

Ken

Guest carlsbadrolex

Ken, please understand that NOTHING I may be conquering even remotely assimilates the challenges you are facing. My family and I have you and yours in our prayers. Keep strong, and you will find the strength to get through this.

I have completed all transactions that were outstanding and will be stepping away this evening.

This sounds about as strange as anything... but I truly realize that in order for ME to step away, I need to do it completely.

Good luck to all and I will be back some day. When things are in their proper place and my sons are not in constant need of my attentions.

Thank you to everyone,

Terry

(yeah thats my name... dont wear it out!)

• 3 months later...