When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum Rule #6

TwoTone

Rule 6 of the Forum...

[6] - Any discussions regarding politics and/or religion in anyway will be closed or deleted unless determined to be pertinent by admins/mods.

The reason for this Rule is quite obvious...

So when your Loop goes missing, you'll know why and won't have to ask...

Thanks Gang,

Double T

There is an excellent forum where politics and religion are often discussed. It is located here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/ :D

Yup - no moderation in that forum.

If you separate two fighting children they will harbor anger and resentment against their fellow. Let them fight it out until they are covered in mud and blood and often they will become the best of friends.

I have seen (and participated in) some nasty brawls over there. I myself have been abusive to others. But there is considerable more merit in coming to that realization on my own and apologizing humbly, and from the heart, than in doing so under a threat of banning. And on the whole, there is less sniping and petty bickering there than in many other forums.

Members should respect the rules of each forum they post in. But less oversight does not make RWG1 a worse forum - just different.

But how can that be? Everyone knows it is RobbieG who is the one TRUTH. Follow me as your one God and I will set you free my children. Drink from my tubular grail and...

Oh, and not ever discussing Cuba is basically a law in South Florida...

So does this mean I could get banned for starting a topic titled 'I believe I am God, and am running for president of Cuba'? :animal_rooster:

But how can that be? Everyone knows it is RobbieG who is the one TRUTH. Follow me as your one God and I will set you free my children. Drink from my tubular grail and...

Oh, and not ever discussing Cuba is basically a law in South Florida...

Only discussing normalization of relations is against the law. The rest the Anglo minority has learned to live with.

I thought South Florida was Cuba...

:animal_rooster:

Nooo, Miami is Cuba - but with regularly available produce

The rest of south florida is not that bad.

wait, my kid is half cuban :)

and, there are only laws against speech on cuba in Miami - Broward county is THE most liberal county in the country (even more than san Fransisco)

And thanks to Two-Tone and our other excellent moderators for being on top of this.

I know of other forums which are completely crippled at this point by the zealots.

Get a watch and get a life.

Carl

so... i guess that would include not talking about Obama's Momma?

:lol:

Funny you mention that Dave...

Because that was one of the two Loops that we received reports on...

However, I have moved both Loops to the Bin...

So you guys have it...

But remember - It is the Bin...

So no whining ;) ...

TT

Since the overwhelming majority of American RWGers, who I love like brothers each and every one BTW, are right-wing, bush-apologist, Rove kool-aid drinking, Rushbot cranks, I wholeheartedly endorse this rule. Starting......Vote Obama/Biden 08!!! Change We can Believe in!!!....now.

I could easily edit this...

But I won't...

:lol:

Maybe...

It's back and you all know what I am talking about and I am a Republican. Keep this place clean of that stuff, I have to deal with this on a daily basis, this place is a refuge.

And you should edit it Two Tone, the rules are rules.

Edited by patinga

And you should edit it Two Tone, the rules are rules.

Oh, I'll edit it for Pet's sake. BTW, you didn't need to tell us which party you belong to. Your post was, by your reading of the rules which are rules, a violation of both Rule #6 and your own refugee status, but also completely obvious by the use of the phrase "rules are rules."

Archibald:

First, I agree with you 100% that you should vote regardless of whom you vote for. It is important. Second, I hear both sides every single frickin day and actually would be more advantageous for my business to support one group over the other. You and I both know that this election is probably going to get A LOT uglier before November and that is a shame.

But in here, I don't care. I just want to relax and learn about this hobby from all the gifted people that posses amazing talents. So yes, rules are rules and I happen to believe in them.

Regards,

JP