When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What % Of Our Dealers' Business Activities...

dcrooz

Hey Guys (dealers & buyers),

I was just wondering what % of our dealers' business activities are generated through this forum (and other forums for that matter). I'm curious to find out now that Joshua and Andrew have their websites up and running if RWG constitutes a majority or minority of their revenue.

They may of course not wish to divulge that information, and of course I expect that it varies from dealer to dealer. It does seem that Joshua and Andrew have the luxury of being able to set up a commercial website without repercussions, whilst other dealers located in less 'counterfeit tolerant' countries don't.

I don't know if this is of interest to others, but I'm curious!

They may of course not wish to divulge that information

Bingo..................however I can tell you that even the sellers with out websites sell far more elsewhere than they do here.

Ken

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod
Bingo..................however I can tell you that even the sellers with out websites sell far more elsewhere than they do here.

Ken

By "elsewhere", where are we talking about? And just how much watches do you think our dealers are pushing a month?

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Are you a chick KenBerg? Only chicks tease like that!

J/K but for real that is harsh, you post and then leave us hang'n.

Oh well I respect that you keep private things private.

Let me put it this way, I'm not at liberty to say, anything I know I have been told in confidence.

Ken

I'm in business myself (very different business though!) so I know that this is 'sensitive' information and I wouldn't really expect dealers to publicise it too much.

I share your opinion Ken (although mine is based on opinion rather than fact) that the dealers probably have a far wider network than many members realise. I reckon we probably generate a good portion of their business but they likely make more with the rest of their dealings put together.

Having said that I think that the dealers appreciate the business generated here and they enjoy the forum and the members and certainly appreciate it as more than merely a sales vehicle.

Having said that I think that the dealers appreciate the business generated here and they enjoy the forum and the members and certainly appreciate it as more than merely a sales vehicle.

Spot on, I think you will find that if you really want to get to the bottom of it you will find the dealers we have enjoy the forum and the fact that they sell their wares here is just a happy by-line.

Ken

This may answer your question, I remember it was part of the Treasurer's Report at this year's Annual General Meeting... :whistling:

86626-29285.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

but it was last years info..this year some of the dealers predict that tanfo's piece of cake will be around 76-77%...

Now that made me shoot Mountain Dew out oif MY nose!!!!! :D

Gee a lot of you guy's drinking Mountain Dew :blink: ..........................wimps :lol:

I was fortunate in that I was between beers when I read it, you have a sharp mind there cornerstone, it must come from working with Aussies because it couldn't possibly have come from Scotland. :lol:

*turns.........runs like the clappers*

Ken

That Pie Chart was brilliant...

Post of the month ?

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

Post of the month.

End game.

Move on to August.

Overall percentage.......3%.........overall earache 97%.......!

97% of your earache comes from the forums.... you must start upsetting more offline customers!!!

mines only 82%

But guys . . .

How dull and boring would your life be without us ???

8^)

B

Hasn't Paul just had his 1 millionth unique customer? :bangin:

There's only a few thousand members here so you can work out the percentage :bicycle:

I think he once said these boards only make up 1% of his sales.... enough to pay for new uniforms for the crew of his yacht....

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :bleh: