When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Site Banned by RWI

Guest Klink2

Actually not so stupid. Phil may act retarded but there is usually method behind his madness. He has created more discussion about his silly site than any anonymous post would have ever generated.

There are methods, and there are methods...

This one seems particularly slimy.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm registered over there as well; wasn't aware of the cloning, and it did puzzle me to see the by-tor and pugwash posts. That's clear now. Think I'll stick around over there, though, to see what happens.

I don't have a problem with multiple forums, except for the difficulty in keeping things straight and trying to remember where the hell I saw a particular subject.... or, for that matter, in which forum I most lately laid a wisdom-wrapped egg. Intellectual property theft, though, is certainly another matter.

We'll see whut hoppens.

its funny because dave123 over there is really Klink and he was welcoming dave1234 who is really repgeek dave... BUT then klink says in another post that posting as someone else is NOT tollerated and you will be banned forever? LOL

How many bottles of wine do you need to drink to login as Dave123 and talk to dave 1234 like theres nothing going on? HAHA

wow

klinky klinky tisk tisk

No dizz...

dave123 there is me,i logged in and looked around,then a 'dave1234' joined and posted that intro thread about being a breitling freak and such....i replied just stating that it was silly,and Phil changed my post to what in reads in that thread about 'run of the house' or whatever,and at the bottom of that post,it shows that Phil edited it....

Why i don't know,afterwards he said editing my post was a mistake?.... :rolleyes:

this thread is still evolving ??..

you guy's really love drama.. :lol:

Stay tuned for more of .... is Dave really Dave or is he another Dave ??

I guess this takes our minds of the financial crisis and the War and the rest of the less important issues.. :rolleyes:

jus another day on RWG.. gotta love it B)

edit add:

New Site Banned by RWI, Fear is Fear.. why? dunno

ahh this riddle is simple actually.. without fear there would be no need for courage.. :D

you know who said that ?

I did jus now.. :brow:

I posted over there after I saw By-Tor asked to have his stuff removed (I guess Klink just copied posts and reviews, tutorials, etc. from all the forums without permission), and Klink is REFUSING.

He says because he can find it on Google, he doesn't have to take it down.

:rolleyes:

klink is a retard no doubt and i have a feeling that hes from germany, hmmm :nea:

iceberg ... "mentally challenged" .. not retard ... no need to get nasty jus cause the guy was dropped on his head when jus a baby..we call um.. "rocka bye... oops"

my sister in law's maiden name was Steinberg.. any relation ?? now my brother wears a yahmulka when they have dinner with her family .. interesting, worthless piece of info.. :D

you guy's really love drama.. :lol:

I don't love drama... but if Klink used your username there to post an official position of RWG on his board then you would feel the same as I do... there is an official position of RWI supposedly written by me that was not written by me...

It's not drama, it's identity theft.... when I see the name lanikai, I believe it is you... and the posts by that username I attribute to you...

No surprises. When I was banned at RWI it all stemmed from Klink starting arguments with me, then going back and editing my posts to make me look ridiculous. He would create fake accounts as well and have his aliases join in to harass me as well. That guy is a very twisted and sick [censored], and now that he has nowhere to go, we are all best to just ignore his antics. As far as I can tell the only person actually posting over there is Klink and his "fakey" friends.

No dizz...

dave123 there is me,i logged in and looked around,then a 'dave1234' joined and posted that intro thread about being a breitling freak and such....i replied just stating that it was silly,and Phil changed my post to what in reads in that thread about 'run of the house' or whatever,and at the bottom of that post,it shows that Phil edited it....

Why i don't know,afterwards he said editing my post was a mistake?.... :rolleyes:

ok sorry then it was dave1234 that was Klink.. either way the whole place doesnt make much sense.

I don't love drama... but if Klink used your username there to post an official position of RWG on his board then you would feel the same as I do... there is an official position of RWI supposedly written by me that was not written by me...

It's not drama, it's identity theft.... when I see the name lanikai, I believe it is you... and the posts by that username I attribute to you...

No offense intended LS .. that is why when a post to another forum accusing them of whatever comes up.. and speaking for myself as a forum "member" I tell them to "take it where it belongs"

I understand full well the ramifacations of false accusations and inuendoes .. conjecture etc. .. and when someone with "so called " information makes it their first post .. well, nuff said on that topic.

Point being, I don't believe everything until validated by facts and those facts coroborated by the "powers that be" .. that is why it's important.. or rather "priority" to validate anything on the internet before things get out of hand..

when I posted it was not "my business" it ia a way of throwing water on someone "trying" to start a fire. ... the danger of someone not being who they claim to be is alway's huge .. (my paranoia) ..

But thank you for bringing out the "point" .. this should be a lesson to all "members" to validate info before posts get out of control .. and brand someone or someplace as undesirable..been there myself B)

if Klink is using fake names now... what happens later on when hes using names like Pugwarsh, Two_Tone, Stephanne, DaytonaFOURme or LegendsofSpeed... all well known members with only slight miss-spelling. If hes crazy enought to start off with ALL this [censored] all at once.. just imagine what hes capable of.. hes got dealers set up here also.. not that im accusing him, but anyone could set up fake dealers under reputable names and take credit card and personal info... then everything goes all the hell in a hurry...

I would be VERY careful and NOT buy anything from this new Repli-cat forum until we figure out whats going on here...

dizz