When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Commendable restraint all this non posting everyone give yourselves a big pat on the back :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oops :whistling:

Ken

Oh no, i am not falling for THAT trickery again... I am not posting here, understand!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Then you don't know if they've written Shakespeare or not until you ... OPEN THE BOX!!!

Did I ever mention my simple version of Schroedinger's Cat that could be understood even by n00bz?

It's called Schroedinger's Pizza. Basically, you don't know what kind of pizza is in the box as the label has fallen off. It's a flux pizza until you open it up.

Thats impressive Pug. Oh wait this if off topic. Mods please move and pin

What would happen if I posted a censored word, in a thread i'm not even supposed to post in to begin with? Double jeopardy?

What would happen? Nothing, because I can't actually post a censored word because it would be censored right?

So what if I actually could? What if I found the RWG wormhole?

Try me, name a censored word.

Quick before TT comes back :ph34r:

Poontang

Thats a pretty bad word, I think TT would spat his cognac on his flatscreen if he saw it. How about...

shit

Thats not so bad right? :lol:

:innocent:

The way I see it going down is TT can hire me as RWG security, then I will divulge how I found the breach, then my network engineering degree will finally pay for itself in rep watches like I dreamed while going to school.