When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

Precisely! I'm so clear. I'd love to thank Dianetics for getting me clear of all my past life shortest thread baggage. According to my E-Meter, I'm free.

Funny little story....

I was at a trash and treasure market once when I passed a stall set up by the Dianetics crowd and they were on a recruiting drive so they had their stress-o-meter on the table.

Initially the wife and I were going to keep walking but then for a laugh I sat down and tried it out.....so the meter says dead calm and the guy is looking at the machine as if something must be wrong, turns up a dial and asks me to try again......still calm and now we are drawing a crowd, so the guy turns the dial all the way up and of course now it's reading with a bit of stress.

Well the guy says to the quite large crowd now that "Dianetics can remove that stress!", so I say "And you are free from this stress?" "Of course" he says "I'm clear", "Ok" I said "Without touching that dial I would like to see you try that stress-o-meter".

My wife and I left a sweating and clearly stressed guy sitting in front of a very expectant crowd and you know I never did see that stall at the market again. :D

Ken