When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Shortest Thread Ever

Admin

The way I see it going down is TT can hire me as RWG security, then I will divulge how I found the breach, then my network engineering degree will finally pay for itself in rep watches like I dreamed while going to school.

Alternately we can ban your arse :D

Ken

It makes good sense that Ban would be the ideal answer to a rse perspiration, but Olde Spice is not so bad either.

Alternately we can ban your [censored] :D

Ken

You know, you stuck up for me when I first came here. It was like my 2nd or 3rd post; a thread showing my ETA sub. You told bk to be nice to me after I got insulted that he pointed out all the tells in my watch. :lol:

I just PM'd bk about it to have a laugh after I came across it. I still have the noob dial/date/mag he sent because of it.

Now he's a collector and you rule with an iron fist, gone are the good old days. :lol:

So, you guys know the curse secret?

With the Nazi tunnel, can someone let me know if he finds it - not sure I can face reading through sixty odd pages of posts.

Also, can someone let me know if this thread ever finishes. Again, I don't want to read through 77 pages of posts just to find out that people are still posting in it.

Well i have not been here for a whils as you had all listend in the end and stopped posting, well for a over a week any way, well done for your disipline i think this could be considerd dead now, oh and i thought i would waste my 4000 post here!

Well i have not been here for a whils as you had all listend in the end and stopped posting, well for a over a week any way, well done for your disipline i think this could be considerd dead now, oh and i thought i would waste my 4000 post here!

Perhaps because you wanted.......to start a Shortest Thread Party!!! :band1: :band1: :band1:

Congratulations!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...
It would seem the replies are based on being eccentric. On a completely unrelated story watches are a new interest of mine, for the past few months.

You're absolutely right: just a bunch of wacky eccentrics.

Follow the Mods' advice and stay far away from this thread: we're all working hard to keep it as short as possible...

• 2 weeks later...