When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Warning To All Our Dealers

narikaa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I was just thinking that about your avatar.

Shame I have my avatars blocked!

Seriously what an [censored] though - First Eddie, now Narika, what's going on? Let's just hope they are just idiots and nothing more.

Well said, I could not agree more. Strong work! Membership fees are a must to protect this special community that has been created.

I suggested this idea in an earlier thread by Eddielee.* It was not in jest.

I see a modest $10.00 membership fee to RWG as a totally win-win arrangement: these funds could be set aside to compensate any dealer who suffers a major loss due to member stupidity or malice.

The current RWG membership of 2,236 translates into a fund of over $20,000 - certainly more than enough to offer compensation for incidents over a given year. Any excedants after a given year could be channeled back into the forum for upkeep and sundry expenses. Hardly rocket-science, and emminently feasible. As for the members who might refuse the idea of a $10.00 contribution....well, there are still several other forums which offer free lunches.

On one hand, it could serve to remind the people who zip through here looking for a quick Rolex fix - contributing nothing and simply taking advantage of a free information source - that RWG was not created as a personal shopping service for people with absolutely no interest in the community, not to mention the subject of replica watches itself.

On another, it would be a painless way of testifying our loyalty and appreciation towards our suppliers - without whom our activities and interactions would be extremely limited.

The idea was floated several weeks ago with no reaction from the administration - which is not to imply a criticism as much as a constatation. It would extremely interesting (at least for me - and I rather doubt that I'm the only one who feels concerned by the dealers' repeated problems with rogue or otherwise idiot members) if all concerned (members, dealers and the administration) were to open a thread to at least discuss this possibility.

* http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8032

Any similarities between the vapid hand-wringing and outraged responses in both threads is unfortunately not a question of co-incidence. Talk is always cheaper than putting your money where your mouth is.

Of all the dealers to be a spacktard with, Reg doesn't deserve or need this.

I'm dubious about a dealer's fund, but I'm dubious about most funds, especially when they ask us for money to be on a forum when there are free ones next door. :D

@All members.......please exercise a little restraint here......calling for the banning / beheading of a member is no more acceptable than putting dealers in the same position......!

We dealers now have a dealer section where we can discuss these matters.......dealers should have access to the same information that members have......so calls for the ostracisation of a member on an open thread like this....isn't really the way to go about it.....its best to let us sort out these situations.....which we now can do.....courtesy of the Dealer Area....!

Tunnel vision, Neil. Not all watch sales go through our lovely dealers.

If Reg merely wanted to warn the other dealers about this idiot, he could have done so, without fuss, through the Dealer forum.

But, (quite rightly, in my opinion), he has told the entire community what they might expect from Sam, should they enter into a private sale. It can happen :D

Wrong guy....my headache is a Canuck not UK based

Narikaa - sorry to hear about this. I emailed him about a watch that I purchased from him - WTF, maybe I should I put a Paypal claim against him ?

Hey, I email you and and PM you with no response and look, I sent out a paypal inquiry and boom.. you woke up. I never even esclate the paypal dispute to a claim so clam down. I never esclate this to be a claim dispute. I send the message via payal which if no answer from the buyer after 20 days can be esclate to a claim.

If you have replied my emails and pm, maybe I would have to communicate with you through paypal.

I have brought stuff from Andrew and waited for over 2 months and never filed anything to him because he responded to my emails.

One last thing, why don't you attached those pics of those scans copys of your receipts on the web to show everyone, it is crossed out but that wasn't even to someone else with a USA address.. now that is not conforting at all.

You can say all you want about me but I never had problems with all the dealers I dealt with on the board except you.

You can't communicate with me one on one and need support from others to back to you up and put you down.

it doesn't matter if it is a 5 euro sale or a 500 euro sale. you should treat all your customer equally.

$5 is a lot to this guy, He can pay like 3 or 4 auctions. lol

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...p;userid=sam268

maybe the same guy?

http://applemates.com/american-personals/t...an/?nick=Sam268

Hi Cwai02, That is not me from the ebay, I just brought your full size blue bezel from ebay, Am I really that cheap??? is not about the value of the item, I just wanted him to reply to me and seems like sending him a message through paypal was the only way he responded. I have already said I sent me PMs and Emails and he never responded.

Hi Cwai02, That is not me from the ebay, I just brought your full size blue bezel from ebay, Am I really that cheap??? is not about the value of the item, I just wanted him to reply to me and seems like sending him a message through paypal was the only way he responded. I have already said I sent me PMs and Emails and he never responded.

:bangin::bicycle::g::brow: Are you serious dude? You really reported him to get in contact with him?

Oh smack I feel a flame fest coming

10....9.....8....7.....6.....5.....4.....3.....2.....1............BOOOOM!

I really wouldn't plan on buying any more reps from any of our dealers any more!

What an asshat! I can't beleive you are even showing your face around here now!

Edited by Bignasty

Do you guys understand, you can request paypal to get intouch with the seller and email the seller that way..

then if you want to file a claim which I didn't do YET or will do because is only 5 dollars, I have to click on to esclate this issue and film a claim.

My god.. I didn't file a claim on you.. why are you telling everyone I am???

Have you try filing a claim on paypal recently. you can see there are 2 steps before you actually file a claim

If you can't afford to loose $5 then stick to foodstamps and stay off the forums.

Edited by speedy1

Do you guys understand, you can request paypal to get intouch with the seller and email the seller that way..

then if you want to file a claim which I didn't do YET or will do because is only 5 dollars, I have to click on to esclate this issue and film a claim.

My god.. I didn't file a claim on you.. why are you telling everyone I am???

Have you try filing a claim on paypal recently. you can see there are 2 steps before you actually file a claim

Bottom line is this dude! Buying and selling replica watches is NOT LEGAL! So drawing attention to anyones paypal account is definately NOT A GOOD THING!

Sorry to say it but your rep here is now going to be tarnished!

Cheers,

Jon :victory:

Hey, I email you and and PM you with no response and look, I sent out a paypal inquiry and boom.. you woke up. I never even esclate the paypal dispute to a claim so clam down. I never esclate this to be a claim dispute. I send the message via payal which if no answer from the buyer after 20 days can be esclate to a claim.

If you have replied my emails and pm, maybe I would have to communicate with you through paypal.

it doesn't matter if it is a 5 euro sale or a 500 euro sale. you should treat all your customer equally.

There's two sides to every story and I'm glad you came forward with yours. The problem is, one of you is full of [censored].

He claims that there were no communications whatsoever, and you claim a littany of e-mails and PMs.

Frankly, absent proof one way or the other, a reasonable person would find it difficult to believe that he would lie, leaving you free to forward copies of your e-mails to list members exposing him, and demanding that the admins verify the PMs.

That being said, IF you made a diligent effort to communicate via EMail and PM, and IF he ignored your efforts, that means he outright lied to us so I'm on your side - $5 or $500, a buyer has a right to expect a seller to communicate and an effort to communicate thru PayPal is no big deal - unless you said something about reps, which you apparently did not.

That's a big "IF," and I cannot help wondering why you're not waiving those e-mails around if they exist. If they do not exist, you probably ought to take your toys and go home because you are not going to be very popular around here.

Bill

Bill

then if you want to file a claim which I didn't do YET or will do because is only 5 dollars

Hey Sam: I have some returnable milk bottles laying around... easily worth $3 or $4. I'll send them over if you pay the postage.

EL CHEAPO! :bangin:

Hey Sam: I have some returnable milk bottles laying around... easily worth $3 or $4. I'll send them over if you pay the postage.

EL CHEAPO! :bangin:

I already explained is not about the money, I need him to commuicate with him and he would only do so after I file a dispute,

so you are saying is okay only if it is a 500 dollars purchase? I should sacrifce my money to protect your dealer?

I didn't want to hurt him so I took actions between the 2 of us, I could of post bad comments about the dealer, but I never did it.

Now this dealer could be good to those who dealt with him and had a smooth trasaction, if it isn't smooth, you name will be bashed in public all over the boards.. if he was professional and good dealer as other

has posted, he should of contacted me directly which he didn't to solve our issue.

so for those who are thinking of buy smaller values items, if you don't get it or have problms, I guess the majorty that responded think you should just live with it and get out of this forum.

Very nice of you all. just wait till it happnens to you when you come across a bad transaction.

I am lucky this time is only 5 euro. it could of been a 200 dollars watch or more.

what a steaming pile of [censored].

Reg is one of the MOST responsive dealers in this place....

I'm willing to bet that your attitude may have gotten in the way.

So, the question is......have you cancelled the dispute? Or do we need to take "other actions"?

So is alright to push me to cancel a dispute because is 5 dollars but what if it was 500???

I have told the dealer it would be cancel once I received the goods, isn't that fair or I have to give up my money to make you guys happy so I can stay on the board..

doesn't make no sense to me..

some one will be happy I made a dispute if in the future a 500 dollars transaction went wrong.

I am suprise all you as a buyer isnt scare or because you think your purchase is way bigger and you are a bigger customer and he will treat you differently..

shouldn't seller treat all transaction big or small , buyers big or small equal???

Sam your missing the point it is not that you have only spent 5 Euro, a PP dispute for even a 500 Euro transaction is a very last resort because of the damage it does our hobby.

Ken

Sooner or later these kinds of incidents are going to drive our community underground

where only subscription memberships further protected by waiver agreements never to

harm our dealers...and a course on how to go about things, with them, and each other.

In the mean time however I think we should post a list of do's and dont's, ending with a rwg.cc

code that a buyer must mention before a seller will do business with them...

Shopping carts can also adjusted to request such a code.

That way there will be no more excuses of ignorance....

what we are trying to say, sam, is that, if you really do have trouble getting hold of Narikka, then air it here, before you go to paypal. it does not matter whether you actually file the claim or not, by getting paypal involved, you get narikka in trouble, which in turn, paypal can audit his account, so on, so forth. it is not cool. you could've even post in dealer review as an inquiry, or post in general discussion section, instead of going to paypal to have them "HELP" you deal with Narikka. do you now get it perhaps? I really hope you did, because what you did, whether it's for $5, or for $500, is not cool either way. Please straighten this out. Thank you.