When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silver Spoons, Outhouses, and Rock & Roll

RobbieG

Awesome. So I come home from a great Thanksgiving Dinner and pull whole paragraph of bullsh*t out of my a*s just to see if anyone will take the bait, and right on cue someone does and with flying colors. I was literally trying to see how far I could push the envelope hoping that someone would just say, "Rob, you are so full of crap.." with a smiley and I get this. Excellent. Such passion. I have been fu*king with these guys for 3 days now and they are as serious as a heart attack...

I mean the guy takes it so seriously that his last line is he wants to help me as a good deed for Christmas, kind of like a jolly psych man - St. Shrink or something. Man, you guys are too much. Seriously, my gut hurts. Cut it out. Have you ever heard the term get over yourself? But now I have to end the thread because after that last one and the seriousness of the response I just have to let the cat out of the bag.

I'm certain the thread has absolutely no value but it was worth something to me with my free time to prove a point. The one common thread to all my posts was that my assailants were a little short on comprehension or brainpower and as such used small bits of information to encapsulate and judge. I mean it has to be either that or worse right? Let's be honest. How else could one be so passionate with their opinions against a guy without ever wondering the most obvious? That is how else could it not even occur to them for one second that that guy was just spewing crap specifically designed to pull their proverbial chain?

So I guess if there is anything to be learned from this thread (sorry it wasn't you who taught us Piv) it is don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously as your judgement is probably off in one way or another. But thanks for playing and taking all my bait. I had a lot of fun and I intend to use it as sort of a recreational kind of case study or something. Maybe we can disect it and find some other lesson in here that will make us trade even better who knows...

What was the name of that show with that kid who married Demi Moore?

QUOTE :

I am being funny as a by product of having a little money. may fall on deaf ears here though. Unless you have ever been in that postion you

might not know it really happens. Trust me it does. Rent a Ferrari for a week and PM me and tell me how long it was before someone pulled a big, obvious jealosy trip on you.

I don't have to rent a ferrari ,i've had a porsche for a couple of years and guess what : i didn't make me act funny in any way .

It was just a car to me , a very fast and nice car , but it never made me an ass like you .

QUOTE :A lot of people are threatened by people who have more stuff than them guys. Standard sh*t. But if that is beyond your experience be a man and admit it instead of trying to pretend you know something about it. You couldn't know unless you have made a couple bucks and run in certain circles.

Trust me , it's not your stuff that bothers me , it's your obvious psychopatic nature .

QUOTE :And to your last comment, let me tell you one more thing little man. Trust me when I say that questioning myself is something that I do everyday.

I'm not little by any means , physically nor financially , sorry if that bursts you little bubble .

QUOTE: I guess my hopes aren't high but I ask you: What humility do you bring to the world? Are you the best at what you do? I am, and not just because I say so - as judged by my peers. I have won awards for my achievments. Have you? What have you created and given life to from nothing? Have you ever done work you are truly proud of and humbled by? I doubt it.

You're terrible at reading people , that's a fact proven . I don't think i'm the best at what i do , i know i'm good at what i do though .

I did win some awards in the past , being best student was one of them .. again sorry to disappoint you .

What have i created ? On the personal front : a nice family with 4 sons , if i 'm bragging it's about them , i just can't help it .

QUOTE : That you can prejudge a man by reading a paragraph just further proves to me that you have not an ounce of what it takes to be successful at anything. It is impossible to be good at anything if you are judgemental. I guarantee that you have some low or mid level career with no real talent and you will always be at the station in life you are at now. And that goes for many, many that have posted in this thread. Find all the successful people in our membership and you won't find one that tries to encapsulate a man or a situation or a life by reading a sentence or two. And there are many successful people here trust me. Barons of industries, talented artists, small business owners, and yes, even smart assed pr*ck hedge fund guys like me. So you see it is that and not my car which separates us - and you thought I was just some d*ck with a smart mouth. :p

It' your personality that separates us , not your wealth ( you must come from some poor background to act this way about your money ) .

As it happens i'm just that : a small businessowner , in fact i own two , sold a third 2 years ago to have more familylife . It's never been about the money .

QUOTE : I would never hire a guy like you in a million years.

Hilarious , dream on , buddy . I'd rather stay my own boss , imagine working for you :i think i would prefer complete poverty .

QUOTE :Kind of like the exhaust that comes out of my Porsche that you like to quote so much. Which is fine by me of course but I would do what I do for free. Would you? Could you?

For free , no ; i have a family to support but i love my work to bits and that's been the case for allmost 20 years .

Get it in your thick skull : you're the frustrated boy , not me .

PS 1 no doubt you got it in your head you're the smartest in the class .

This could well be the case , allthough , i must point out to you that english is only my third language . If it was my native one, i could easily rip your kind apart . In fact i think i just did .

PS 2 You must think i dislike you , but i really don't . I just want to help you to become human (again ? ) . Consider it being my good deed for christmas .

All for free .

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well be sure to read my last post dude. I've been fu*king with you and the rest of you haters for days now and I didn't mean any of it. Just trying to prove the point that people take what they read on the internet way too seriously. Lighten up brother and I'll buy you a beer.

And I do think your avatar is rednecky? Yes, even if it is a spoof. It isn't a judgemental statement. It is a fact. So what? You know it is too. I mean come on, a dead animal in your avatar? But again, lighten up and stop taking everthing so seriously.

And I'm not removing you from my friends list. I add freinds here, never remove them. Like it or not you are stuck there. Just add me too and you will feel better...

This link says otherwise: Link to your friend list Please remove me from your "friends". Your comment about my avatar only proves that you are the judgemental person here. My avatar is a spoof. Those are action figures over a road kill squirl. But I believe you are just looking for another response, which you have now gotten.

Well - you have to admit - seeing someone melt down has it's entertainment value!

This thread is a classic internet melt down.

Narcissistic poster, combined with long winded manic depressive rants, sprinkled with schizophrenic topic changes.

Good example of why mentally ill (or tweakers) shouldn't post to the internet...

Don't say you weren't warned Admin!

Who wants to start the "Look at me Boobie Gee melt down clock"?

I've been fu*king with you and the rest of you haters for days now and I didn't mean any of it. Just trying to prove the point that people take what they read on the internet way too seriously.

Rest assured , you proved one thing and one thing only : you're not to be taken seriously .

Robbie, I really don't understand people who have a total lack of consideration for others, especially on the road. Your excuse that you were "only doing 88 in a 45" is ludicrous. Just because you don't approve of the speed reduced zone, does not mean that you have the right to simply ignore it. If you simply didn't realize the limit had dropped, well thats even more scary given your rate of speed. I know, 88 in a 45, but you have already admitted that you were braking with both feet before your detector chirped, so lets cut the [censored] and tell us how fast you were doing before you braked?

Because of your constant lust for speed you likely have never felt what it is like to have a vehicle close in on you at better than 40 or 50 mph faster than your own speed. You may feel that you are in control, but to be frank Robbie, I don't appreciate you making that decision when it is both yours an my life that are at stake.

You may not be rich, but given your attitude that you can simply foot the bill for your illegal activities rather than abide by the laws like the rest of us, shows a total disregard for everyone, including the officer that ticketed you. I can only imagine his frustration in dealing with such a pompous ass.

A day late and a dollar short brother. The core of the OP and its ommissions and inaccuracies have been hashed out already. We moved past that to pure nonsense at my direction hours ago...

I'm evil. That is common knowledge around here. What we are trying to determine now is why... :D

Robbie, I really don't understand people who have a total lack of consideration for others, especially on the road. Your excuse that you were "only doing 88 in a 45" is ludicrous. Just because you don't approve of the speed reduced zone, does not mean that you have the right to simply ignore it. If you simply didn't realize the limit had dropped, well thats even more scary given your rate of speed. I know, 88 in a 45, but you have already admitted that you were braking with both feet before your detector chirped, so lets cut the [censored] and tell us how fast you were doing before you braked?

Because of your constant lust for speed you likely have never felt what it is like to have a vehicle close in on you at better than 40 or 50 mph faster than your own speed. You may feel that you are in control, but to be frank Robbie, I don't appreciate you making that decision when it is both yours an my life that are at stake.

You may not be rich, but given your attitude that you can simply foot the bill for your illegal activities rather than abide by the laws like the rest of us, shows a total disregard for everyone, including the officer that ticketed you. I can only imagine his frustration in dealing with such a pompous ass.

I'm adding you to my friends list because...

Thank GOD someone finally gets it. Precisely what I have been after for days now. NONE of us should take ourselves, our opinions, or any one else's opinions, views, actions, moral ground or otherwise too seriously unless we can find a way to laugh about it.

And you can rest assured I will most certainly continue to post things that are controversial to either challenge thinking or stir the pot or probably a little of both. I'll continue to do it until I see the hatred and passion wane regardless of who its directed at. Until that day, which I'm sure will never come, I might as well be entertained watching the masses become disturbed over essentially nothing. I'm always amazed at the kind of passion that can be stirred up with a few sentences - in this case regrding a mundane event like a speeding ticket on a throughway.

Maybe next I should actually make up something much more sinister? Then what would they say about me? You know, if I did something really evil?

How about this?

So I was driving along (in my Enzo of course - that I bought off Jake) minding my own business and I hit a fire hydrant (because I was looking at a stack of thousand dollar bills laying on the seat instead of watching the road). The hydrant flew up in the air and fell on a baby harp seal killing him instantly. I then skinned him and used his hide for a PAM strap which I wore to an illegal dog fight where I won money wagering with OJ Simpson who admitted to the killings but I decided not to tell anyone because I felt he deserved to be free because after all, what is really worng with killing your wife and her friends?

Rest assured , you proved one thing and one thing only : you're not to be taken seriously .

Jake, seriously, I'm not kidding around anymore. If you don't get my jet waxed and ready for takeoff in the next 30 minutes I'm not going to let you ride in back with us millionaires and fondle our tax returns any more.

It will be luggage compartment for you young man and while you are in there, don't forget to retrieve my damn Lithium out of my suitcase. I want to shoot another 20cc's before we touch down in Monaco tomorrow. :bicycle:

Well - you have to admit - seeing someone melt down has it's entertainment value!

This thread is a classic internet melt down.

Narcissistic poster, combined with long winded manic depressive rants, sprinkled with schizophrenic topic changes.

Good example of why mentally ill (or tweakers) shouldn't post to the internet...

Don't say you weren't warned Admin!

Who wants to start the "Look at me Boobie Gee melt down clock"?

QUOTE (RobbieG @ Nov 28 2008, 12:50 PM)

Not sure what that means, but moving right along...

The thread is over now dude. You all got messed with. It isn't real. This is the internet. Get it?

:lol:

Yep - Funny stuff right there. The guy who can't walk away from this thread, rambling on for six pages of psychotic drivel is claiming "You all got messed with and it is over"

Let's see - I posted a total of about three posts and a few paragraphs and this crazy guy is still posting to this thread and "You all got messed with"

To frig'n funny - Who is mess'n with who?

;)

Exactly. I was over but it started again because people kept posting - and you keep coming back to look. I can't pass up any chance to draw more agression from the passion police. Plus it just wouldn't be right to let my detailer have the last word.

And you are right about the thread being called "You all got messed with..." I have got to change the title. And I'll keep posting as long as there is such passionate interest in cutting me up.

Who is messing with who? You missed the point again there piker. I'm still the one "messing" for one obvious reason:

I'm still kidding and you and the few other hangers on are still DEAD serious...

Dead serious about your rancid opinions of a guy you most certainly don't know based on some stuff you read on the internet. Who is the joke on? It seems to me that the joke is on you until you learn to start making fun of yourself instead of trying to reverse everything and quote what I say to try and cut me down. Do you have any thoughts or ideas of your own that are even the least bit funny?

QUOTE (RobbieG @ Nov 28 2008, 12:50 PM)

Not sure what that means, but moving right along...

The thread is over now dude. You all got messed with. It isn't real. This is the internet. Get it?

Yep - Funny stuff right there. The guy who can't walk away from this thread, rambling on for six pages of psychotic drivel is claiming "You all got messed with and it is over"

Let's see - I posted a total of about three posts and a few paragraphs and this crazy guy is still posting to this thread and "You all got messed with"

To frig'n funny - Who is mess'n with who?

;)

Thanks Dave. I have to get the most traction I can out of the titles as the rest is dying on the vine. I keep trying to change it up as I stopped being serious after the first few posts. Unfortunately there is no anecdote for the caustic comments in the thread itself anymore since they keep saying the same stuff. So I have been hoping the title changes might spark something new. Oh well, I tried.

And I remember you from RG when I still visited the other forums. You always seemed a direct guy with his own opinions who also enjoys life, has a sense of humor and doesn't let anyone bring him down. In that way it seems like we are at least a bit alike. I wish there were more of us though. If there were you wouldn't be the first one to comment on some of the goofy thread titles...

OK then. I'm gonna go back over that Harp Seal one more time...

The title changes :lol: have been far more interesting than this thread :yawn:

No worries Robbie,i drive as i like,park where i want, and when told i will get a ticket,i answer with 'i will pay it' as well,you are not the lone pr ick,no worries..... B)

Robbie, if it would be in California, cops would hunt you for a week every day, and you'd get 10 tickets, so, you'd pay $4000, and your driver's license will be revoked for a year, and then they'll watch your house and job places, and when you'll drive again without license (I' sure you would), they'll arrest you and you'd go to jail for 1 or 3 years, I guess for 3, because they'd present all your tickets to the judge, and then - no mercy.

And it would be logical end of you.

I love to drive 90 on 45, and I do it, but I'd never mock the cop. Never ever.

Good thing I don't live in Hollywood huh? And back to a bit of seriousness concerning the OP...

I suspect even in So Cal it is no different in that you need friends in high places to keep stuff like that in check. If you don't have them, you are right and if they felt like fu*king with you a guy could get screwed pretty easily. But my little buddy here knows better than to try something like that and if he did he would get the short end of that stick. One of the benefits of being in a small town. He knows everybody knows everybody and he isn't going to risk that I might know the wrong person. He would be right. I do. Two of my clients are circuit judges and I play golf with another who is at the state level. I could fight the tickets I have and probably call in some favors and squash them, but like I said, I did the crime and I deserve a ticket. I think it is tacky when people call their judge friends every five minutes to wipe their a*ss and take care of theor parking tickets. I just don't do that. But trust me, my boys have all heard the story just in case this should ever escalate...

OK now back to silly stuff. Jake? Did you think of anything funny yet?

Robbie, if it would be in California, cops would hunt you for a week every day, and you'd get 10 tickets, so, you'd pay $4000, and your driver's license will be revoked for a year, and then they'll watch your house and job places, and when you'll drive again without license (I' sure you would), they'll arrest you and you'd go to jail for 1 or 3 years, I guess for 3, because they'd present all your tickets to the judge, and then - no mercy.

And it would be logical end of you.

I love to drive 90 on 45, and I do it, but I'd never mock the cop. Never ever.

You know Robbie, with your quick wit and firm grasp of the situation I'm surprised you didn't just front the cop and tell him that he had better watch out 'cause,

I know Muai Tai, Brazillian Ju Jitzu, and a little thing I like to call "i nailed your mom". I'm so bad ass, there isn't one little kid in any of my karate classes that even wants to spar with me cause i UNLEASH THE FURY! Yeah I've got a small penis and nobody likes me, but I drive a porsche worth more than your LIFE so f**k you! Like the other day, I was walking down the street and this little old lady told me she liked my watch, so I said, "What f**k you! It's not fake!" So I went into karate mode and SCISSOR KICKED HER IN THE FACE! *WHAM BAM* Then I pulled her up by her hair but her wig came off, turns out she was bald! *GROSS* f**k**g old people. Then I picked her up by the ears and kneed her in the face muai tai style! *BLADOW* And I was like "That's what you get for walking so slow b**ch! AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW MY WATCH IS FAKE, CAUSE IT'S NOT, IT'S A MODDED MBW SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE SUB, AND IT'S REAL! REAL I SAY! IT USES THE SAME MOVEMENT MOST REAL WATCHES DO ANYWAY, IT'S SWISS ETA, IT'S A DIVISION OF SWATCH, PLUS I BOUGHT IT FOR A GOOD VALUE, NOT CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD A REAL ONE CAUSE I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON KARATE CLASSES, SO f**k YOU! OH, AND I DRIVE A PORSCHE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!" *KAZAAM* Yeah, I showed her what's what. That's the last time she'll be calling me out on my watch. But I gtg, I'm late for yoga class WHERE I PICK UP CHICKS LIKE YOUR MOM! AMERICA? F**k YEAH!!!"

RWI peeps will understand. :)

Oh please come on over to RWG1, the boys need somthing to play with!

Col.

Oh no doubt my friend. I absolutely LOVE that Jake and Pug had the good sense to start comparing me to that guy. Just awesome. It is especially interesting that he sort of made a career of making stuff up which was absurd and drawing agression that way and I manage it simply by revealing a playful side to my personality or happening to mention that I drive a luxury car or own some genuine watches, which from all I know here probably 3/4's of us here do. And yet despite all this common knowledge the references to a guy who pretended to have his own jet and a fleet of 50k Patek's and an imaginary billion dollar lifestyle keep coming. Certainly has peaked my interest. I'll give you that. We love luxury watches, but if we should mention a luxury car it draws comparisions to Jetmid? Wow. It provides me a chuckle each time I realize that there actually are people who really don't know the difference between Jetmid and I. Makes me wonder what other simple distinctions they can't make, which I find particularly frightening. But no matter as I think I know why...

In any case it is fun to push the envelope and see how many people actually think I am crazy or pricky or both after reading a post which was specifically designed to garner that response - despite the other 900+ posts that reveal nothing more than that I'm just a regular guy with a regular career who lives in a regular town who collects regular watches just like everyone else - despite my 5 year old beater car and my questionable HIGHWAY driving habits and willingness to pay a speeding ticket when I deserve to get it once in a while.

And I do admit I like to mix it up a bit and keep people guessing. Is he really that much of a d*ck or is he just fu*king with us? I think it is painfully obvious since I have gone out of my way to present clues to the contrary, but then some of my critics don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer as it were so I suppose I'm not surprised. Which makes me want to go the other way to be honest and make it easier to cement their already twisted view. Believe it or not I'm actually a fairly private person, which is why I'm drawn to the annonymity of the internet. Pretty common tale really. To that end it isn't really a goal as it may be for many here to accurately portray my personality at all and to that end it is much easier to be hated than be loved I suppose if the alternative is to truly be myself in every way. Then I would have to let my guard down and we can't have that can we? It is sort of a paradox though as there are actually a few people here who do know my true nature and get a kick out of my rants like this one. But I'm just not one of those people who "plays himself" in the forum. I suppose I do to some extent in that I don't stretch any truth or factual stuff, but the personality, yes, exponentially so I might add. All that anyone will ever really know is the facts which is that I'm 41, recently engaged and deeply in love, a private person who works mostly alone, and my job is that of a workaholic trader who owns a small private equity hedge fund and trading software company and that I live and work in South Florida.

Then again was I really serious in telling you all that, or did I just act all serious just then when I wrote that? Maybe I really am being myself in every way and I am revealing every side of my personality on every post? The world will never know. And why should they? Where is the fun in that? And besides - nobody cares. Nobody. I think it funny when people actually get offended by what faceless people say or do to them on the internet. We act like we care, but we really don't. Nobody cares about you and nobody cares about me. We are all just faceless names and avatars who have come together mostly to talk about watches so what difference does it make - even if I actually AM Jetmid? RobbieG, Trailboss, Insertyournamehere it is all a crock of sh*t to pass the time and enjoy our hobby...

Anyway, I was actually considering coming over to check out your forum today. What I just said notwithstanding, this is only one post and one side of my forum personality - whatever that means - so back to where I at least act sane which is when I talk about watches for a second...

I think most people familiar with my contribution to this community pretty much know that I do belong here in that respect, but if the consensus of your crew over there is to treat me like I have been at RWI I think I'll have to pass. If you are serious that is, so let me know if you are and I'll act accordingly as I honestly can't tell anymore. It just sounds like you are kind of laughing at me and not with me, which I don't really get as I don't personally do that but if that is your thing so be it. Oh and a word to the wise, I wouldn't make refernce to RWI too loudly when trying to get people to come to your new forum. There are plenty of people extremely turned off by that whole crew over there and who I'm sure wouldn't want to think for a minute that they would find more of the same at RWG1.

And this isn't a smartass question I swear, but what could RWG1 possibly offer me that I can't get here - assuming I am truly welcome there and I should decide to join?

You know Robbie, with your quick wit and firm grasp of the situation I'm surprised you didn't just front the cop and tell him that he had better watch out 'cause,

RWI peeps will understand. :)

Oh please come on over to RWG1, the boys need somthing to play with!

Col.

You guys might be interested to hear I just now got another citation. This time for an illegal U-turn. I made another smart assed remark too. I said, "Turning around and going the other way on a whim huh? Good thing you were here to handle it. Before you know it, hundreds might have followed in my footsteps, then where would we be?" And I was smiling when I said it. And she (yup, it was a woman) just looked at me, smiled and said, "You are lucky I think you are kinda funny or I wouldn't be giving you a warning. Better obey the signs cause you might not get me next time, smart ass." So then I say, "Yeah, tell me about it. I'm sure you saw on the screen when you ran me that I got someone else on Wednesday and that pr*ck has absolutely no sense of humor." With that she flashed a very knowing smile...

See, a warning, not a ticket, and I had the exact same attitude as before. Only this time I got a cop who was confident in herself and didn't have anything to prove. Life and its actions and reactions are all about perception. We all have a choice as to how we will handle things. Oh, and yes, I was in the Porsche this time also. I wonder if the outcome would be the same if I had the Mini instead? Or if the cop that pulled me over was Jetmid - or his sister?