When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wristi

lanikai

Monday through ??? Back to my goto wrist wear...

3717_2.jpg

3717_1.jpg

I didn't really fancy the 3717 on SS.. until these pics.. WOW !! Oops.. forgot the AR crystal makes any piece stand out.. :p

btw... the markers don't look like the reps ... were they modded by Rob .. or ...???

3717_1.jpg

I didn't really fancy the 3717 on SS.. until these pics.. WOW !! Oops.. forgot the AR crystal makes any piece stand out.. :p

btw... the markers don't look like the reps ... were they modded by Rob .. or ...???

I've waffled on this 3717...but I have to agree Lani...those pics of the 3717 look AMAZING.

Great shots Chief and those markers look fantastic!!

Yep.... Fully Ziggified dial. ETA 7750 transplant. Chieftang AR. It's my favorite piece... Very comfy on the wrist too.

I didn't like the 3717 either... bought this thing used on a whim and instantly loved it once I saw it in the flesh, so it got the full treatment and is a keeper!

Yep.... Fully Ziggified dial. ETA 7750 transplant. Chieftang AR. It's my favorite piece... Very comfy on the wrist too.

I didn't like the 3717 either... bought this thing used on a whim and instantly loved it once I saw it in the flesh, so it got the full treatment and is a keeper!

So Ziggy took off the markers and relumed the dial (correct?) it look great that way ... mmmm (know where I'm going already) .. Best looking 3717 on the board !! my BP 5002 is in the House of Ziggy now .. being relumed.. can't wait .. got the pics of the genuine lume from Deltatahoe ... :)

And Stephane .. totally agree !! freddy is the artistic master when it comes to images ... very original .. hey freddy ... are you in the Ad market ?? I alway's enjoy your pics for their artistic touch.. B)