When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Been wearing this again... quite a lot. I'm actually surprised how much I like the black one of my ExpII twins, although all the talk is always about the white version. No dial swaps etc. just throw in a gen crown and you'll get very accurate rep... and a cool watch to boot.

Mmm... I'm lovin' it.

IMG_0786.jpg

2.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MMD today. Can't get enough of it lately - gets 2/3 of my attention maybe in the last couple weeks. So substantial and the flat caseback makes the balance just right...

UNwrista.jpg

But I have a meeting later that requires a jacket so I'll probably switch to the trusty DJ then...

DJwrista.jpg

Om looking sharp at work today...

Has to do with a little promotion news i received yesterday on mgmt review ;)

iwc.jpg

LAZ

Best of luck with the promotion, bro :) What I can see of the watch, it looks classy B):good:

As for myself...

Breakfast at TeeJay's...

DSCN0836.jpg

Nice watch, but pretty cluttered desk there my brother. Very un-libralike of you. Or am I the only anal retentive one with our birthday?

Thanks, bro :) You're right, the clutter's not good... Emily's a gemini, and quite happy to live in a pig sty... My desk was my last bastion of tidiness, but she's started encroaching on it (crystal cluster by the glass) and the rest of the stuff, I just hadn't bothered to shift from last night, as I was up quite late with stuff, and only just got up :lol: Tidying shall commence forthwith B)

Best of luck with the promotion, bro :) What I can see of the watch, it looks classy B):good:

As for myself...

Breakfast at TeeJay's...

DSCN0836.jpg

How bout a little mo protein my young brotha !! B) .. sheesh you young guns gotta make time for real food ma man !!!

@Laz .. I'll be shooting nothing but good vibes .. for your Promotion !!!!! Luck you don't need cause ya got the talent !! B)

How bout a little mo protein my young brotha !! B) .. sheesh you young guns gotta make time for real food ma man !!!

I slept in quite late, so when I woke up, it was almost time for lunch, the cola was just to tide me over till then ;) That said, it wouldn't hurt for me to be losing a few lbs :lol: